Microsoft Dynamics Technical Conference 2016 – Recordings available
The 2016 edition of the Microsoft Dynamics Technical conference took place in Seattle at the end of February. The main highlight of this very successful event was Microsoft’s official RTW (Release To Web) of The New Dynamics AX, on February 22nd.
If you haven’t been able to make it to the Microsoft Dynamics Technical conference – or if you would like to have a look at the sessions you missed, great news! Video recordings of the General Sessions and Breakout Sessions are now available on the Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP).
If you are an independent consultant who doesn’t have access to the DLP, 365 Talent Portal can provide you with access to specialised Microsoft training and professional resources – find out more here.
How to find the recordings
On the recently updated Microsoft Dynamics Technical Conferences DLP Topic Page, you will find:
– Recordings from the Dynamics Technical Conference 2016
– Instructor-led lab documentation from the Dynamics Technical Conference 2016
– Recordings and courses from the Dynamics AX Technical Preview Conference – October 2015
Additional online resources
Dynamics AX Developer Janet Blake has published her conference notes on her blog. There is an article per conference.
You can start with the first of the series: Day 1 Session 1.
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Microsoft Business Applications Certification Catalogue November 30, 2020
- Protected: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core (MB-200) June 15, 2020
- Webinar: How To Become a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) April 22, 2020
- Webinar: LinkedIn for Microsoft Partners & Consultants October 10, 2019
- Reselling Dynamics 365 Business Central May 22, 2019