Cloud Sales Engineer – AUS
Cloud Sales Engineer - AUSLocation: Australia remote based
Salary: competitive plus OTE and benefits
How would you like to join a fast paced, market disrupting team?
Our client is a US based company disrupting the industry with their approach to helping customers deploy, manage and optimize Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) and Windows365 environments.
They are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for a Cloud Sales Engineer to join their award-winning, global team in Australia.
As a Cloud Sales Engineer you will need solid technical experience in Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) and be able to manage large scale deployments while having enough soft skills to conduct demos and tests with clients during the project cycle.
You’ll dive right in and be an instrumental member of our technical team and will be exposed to the platform, internal and external partners.
Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with your dedicated regional sales manager, channel manager and inside sales rep to drive Monthly Reoccurring Revenue (MRR) for the business
- Deploy large scale AVD environments using Enterprise product
- Assist Microsoft field sellers with AVD POCs and deployments
- Support customers throughout their AVD deployments and beyond
- Conduct technical demos of product and answer questions
Qualifications, Experience and Education
- Prior AVD experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Fast-paced mentality and able to make decisions quickly
- Works with a sense of high urgency
- Comfortable with and able to work and deliver excellent results within short cycle times
- Tolerates with a high degree of uncertainty and change
- Experience conducting technical product demos
In return you get:
- Paid holiday time off
- Work from anywhere, anytime, forever: just get the job done to an awesome standard, we don’t mind how!
- Stock Options
- Great team culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Great training and opportunities to improve how we do what we do
- Great clients
- Great relationships with Microsoft
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org