Director of Operations
Director of OperationsLocation: US remote based
Salary: competitive plus OTE and benefits
How would you like to join a fast paced, market disrupting team?
Our client sells a deployment, management, and optimization platform for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) using Azure Virtual Desktop and Windows 365. It’s a product that is disrupting a $15 Billion dollar industry and this is your chance to be a part of something exciting in a company that truly values its employees.
As the Director of Operations you will support the success of the MSP sales team during a time of phenomenal growth.
Responsibilities will include:
- identifying ways to enhance sales productivity and improve processes, including implementing new technologies as needed
- HubSpot report management, workflow creation, management and optimization to align with sales initiatives and increase efficiency
- Event tracking coordination and reporting
- Operational management of existing and new initiatives with external business partners & vendors
- Revenue reporting, management, optimization, and reporting
- Onboard and train new sales teammates on current processes
Ideal skills required:
- MSP experience, having either worked at an MSP in an operations capacity or as a vendor
- fully understand how an MSP operates from a sales, financial and support perspective
- Understand efficient use and sales workflow within CRM systems.
- Demonstrated ability to create, follow and validate testing policies and plans across various data and marketing channels, ensuring quality control across all processes
- Azure workbook creation & coding experience desired
- Experience with PandaDoc or other signature software
In return you get:
- Paid holiday time off
- Work from anywhere, anytime, forever: just get the job done to an awesome standard, we don’t mind how!
- Stock Options
- Great team culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Great training and opportunities to improve how we do what we do
- Great clients
- Great relationships with Microsoft
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com