Project ManagerLocation: UK remote
Our client is a Microsoft Gold Partner specialising in D365/PowerPlatform business intelligence solutions. Their ambition is to leverage the Power Platform’s capabilities and bring enhanced analytics and automated processes to every business. From Healthcare and Real Estate to Aerospace and Manufacturing – they work across a variety of different sectors.
You are an ambitious Project Manager who will act as the main point of contact for clients and work closely enough with them to fully understand and document their requirements, before articulating these to the development team. You will ensure best-practice methodologies are used to ensure the effective delivery of all your projects.
With plans to double their headcount in the next 12 months you’d be joining at a pivotal and exciting stage, in their growth story.
The type of person we’re looking for:
- Good Project Management / Business Analyst experience working in a client facing role
- The ability to demonstrate commercial acumen and have experience of client negotiations
- Background in running multiple projects from inception through full life cycle to agreed cost, time and quality
- Effective communication skills – able to bridge the gap between the technical and non-technical stakeholders
- The ability to prioritise workload accordingly
- Ideally 2 years’ experience working within IT/Technology/Digital Transformation projects
It would be great (but not essential) if you have:
- Experience with Microsoft technology such as Power BI, Power Apps, O365
- An understanding of ‘business change’ and the role it plays within businesses
What you’ll get in return:
As well as flexible working, various benefits and an attractive salary, you have the opportunity to join our passionate and dynamic team at a really crucial stage of our growth story.
- Full-time, permanent role
- 37.5 hours per week
- flexible, remote working with options to work from their Manchester, London or Dublin office if required
- Some travel may be required (very limited amount)
For the right candidate, this really is an opportunity to be part of something pretty special. Power Platform adoption is set to increase exponentially over the coming years, and they fully intend to build on their Microsoft Gold Partner status and stay at the forefront of what they do by continually delivering the best solutions to their clients.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org