Virtual demo of DLP – join this Microsoft run session on the 5th of May 2pm GMT
Would you like to find out more about how to get the best out of the Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP)? Microsoft have agreed to run a virtual demo of the DLP functionality and benefits for the 365 Freelance members.
What is the DLP?
The DLP is an amazing Microsoft training resource which, until now, was only available to Microsoft employees or Dynamics Partners. 365 Freelance are the first company to partner with Microsoft to offer this service to individual, independent Dynamics consultants.
What are the benefits of the DLP?
- Learning Plans –categorised by role, track and capability and recommended suitable courses
- Exam Preparation Guide – access multiple courses and instructor led training to help you pass all the Dynamics certification exams.
- Online Courses– access thousands of on-demand training courses and training materials
- Access to Lab Environment– work with a virtual machine that is associated to a specific course, with access to predefined Hand-on-Labs
- Worldwide Workshop offers and Events Schedule – find multiple online workshops and local product specific events
- Course Transcripts – print a copy of the transcripts of the DLP courses
When will the demo take place?
The virtual demo of DLP will be held on May 5th 2015 at 2:00 pm GMT.
What if I don’t have access to the DLP?
If you are an independent consultant who doesn’t have DLP access, 365 Talent Portal can provide you with free specialised Microsoft training and professional resources.
How do I register for the demo?
To register for the demo, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add you to the schedule.
We hope to see many of you join us for this great event.
About us: 365 Freelance is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of contractors. With a network spanning 87 countries, it allows companies to search for freelancers based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365freelance.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Microsoft Business Applications Certification Catalogue November 30, 2020
- Protected: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core (MB-200) June 15, 2020
- Webinar: How To Become a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) April 22, 2020
- Webinar: LinkedIn for Microsoft Partners & Consultants October 10, 2019
- Reselling Dynamics 365 Business Central May 22, 2019