Dynamics 365 CRM Engineer Contract
Dynamics 365 CRM Engineer contract in Belgium, 3 months initially – great opportunity for someone with Dynamics 365 CRM integration experience.
Job type: Contract (3 months initially)
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Daily Rate: EUR 600 per day
Dynamics 365 CRM Engineer role requirements
• Bachelor (or above) Degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, other Engineering, or equivalent
• 7 years of experience in MS Dynamics (Analyst/Developer)
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certification.
• Knowledge of different MS technologies:
o .Net framework, ASP.Net, C#
o MS SQL, Common data service
o Report builder/PowerBi
o DevOps Azure (story, testing, source code management, packaging and deployment.)
• Experience with MS Dynamics 365 cloud solution
• High Experience with Mobile App integrated with MS Dynamics
• High Experience with the different technologies used in MS Dynamics:
o Customization & Form Scripting
o Plug-in development
o Workflow/Action assembly development
o Dashboard development
o Portal development
o Azure Integration
• Experience working in Agile environments; knowledge of Agile methodologies.
• Experience integrating MS Dynamics with other systems and applications.
• Experience migrating an existing MS Dynamics (upgrade version)
• Communicate easily in English, French or Dutch.
• Able to lead/participate in the following “soft skills area”:
o Business requirements collection
o IT and Business process definition
o Stress resistant
o Team player
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Dynamics 365 jobs, click the below button and register with us.
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that saves Dynamics Partners & End-Users over 50% in recruitment fees. Thousands Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training, events, downloads and great jobs. It’s free for Consultants, while hiring companies pay a small subscription fee to advertise and directly contact them.
For your Dynamics staffing needs visit www.365talentportal.com
Or call us on +44 2071 931 455 (UK) or +1 415 800 4263 (USA)