Dynamics 365 CRM Technical & Functional job – UK
Dynamics 365 CRM Technical & Functional jobs UK
Our client is looking for sharp, eager Dynamics 365 Consultants, Functional and Technical, are required to join the client project delivery team at a fast-growing Microsoft Gold Partner.
Position: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Technical or Functional consultant
Location: United Kingdom (mix of remote/onsite)
Job type: Permanent
Salary: GBP 50-60k p.a.
Category: Dynamics CRM jobs UK
This Consultancy is a top tier Microsoft Gold partner that is highly respected within the global Microsoft Community. They are a Presidents Club award winner for their service to clients, who are fast growing successful businesses around the UK. They support SME clients with the successful deployment of Dynamics 365 CRM and integrated portals. They are trusted advisors to clients to ensure their projects deliver best practice processes and competitive advantage.
Working closely with Principal Consultants this role has incredible career growth prospects, with significant opportunity to increase your long-term earning potential (bi-annual salary reviews too!).
Fed up with commuting to London or living away each week? Consultants can choose to be *home based, or work alongside the close-knit team from the modern Brighton Head Office overlooking the South Downs and enjoy a better work life balance.
We are looking for mid to senior level CRM consultants with at least 3 years’ Functional and Technical experience
• Facilitating requirements and CRM vision setting in workshops and interviewing stakeholders to understand their requirements and align business outcomes
• Analysing their requirements and designing appropriate features in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related technologies
• Support with planning projects to deliver business transformations enabled by Dynamics 365
• Configuring and customising Microsoft Dynamics 365 and related technologies to meet the requirements
• Testing and documenting the solutions to ensure they meet the requirements
• Contributing to the vibrant culture of the team and achieving highest level of client referenceability.
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years Dynamics 365 CRM project experience
• Recently certified in Dynamics 365 CRM
• Degree educated preferable
• Solution Design & Architecture experience desirable
• Preference for some SME Project experience
• Preference for some Presales experience
• Ability to analyse requirements, design and configure features in Dynamics 365/CRM.
• Customer orientated, Strategic thinker, who understands what makes a business successful
• Good interpersonal skills such as being able to present complex ideas to large groups, work as part of a multi-functional team, active listening, able to quickly win the trust of prospective clients, and build long-term relationships with existing clients.
• Highly organised including ability to organise own and others to achieve deadlines
• Great attention to detail with accuracy and love of perfection
• Ability to self-learn and self-motivated to keep current with latest updates
• Interest in teaching others and sharing knowledge
• Good long-term relationship development skills with clients, contacts and partners
• Positive thinker, happy to try new things with view to learning
• Ambitious, interested in innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship
• Great written skills to articulate ideas and understanding of client requirements
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded, professional Dynamics 365 Gold Partner in a team that is dedicated to making every client a great success. Regular training days are scheduled in the office for learning and sharing, with dinner and drinks out, to ensure there is a fun aspect to really getting to know your team. In addition, you’ll get a competitive salary package; incredible shadowing opportunities to learn from other more experienced members of the team who will mentor you; discretionary annual bonus scheme; 23 days holiday in addition to bank holidays; Eligible for future Share Option Scheme; Matched up to 5% pension contribution to pension scheme; incredible Career prospects; Based in bright, spacious, air conditioned offices with views over the downs or *home based if preferred!.
*for the first 3 months you would need to be in the office 3 days a week for training and learning
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that saves Dynamics Partners & End-Users over 50% in recruitment fees. Thousands Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training, events, downloads and great jobs. It’s free for Consultants, while hiring companies pay a small subscription fee to advertise and directly contact them.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Presales Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries April 2, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries March 28, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019