Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant job – USA
Permanent Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant job opportunity with a Microsoft Gold Partner located in Houston, Texas, USA.
Company: Microsoft Gold Partner
Job type: Permanent
Location: Houston, Texas, USA
Salary: USD 70k to 100k p.a.
The employer may consider visa sponsorship for candidates who are already located in the USA and who meet all the criteria required to undertake the role.
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant job responsibilities
• Act as functional lead and subject matter expert on MS Dynamics AX, Finance and Operations projects in Production, Accounting, Project Management and Field Service modules
• Gather business requirements through a variety of Agile methodologies techniques and (e.g. work sessions for iteration planning, product backlogging, iteration backlogging to generate user stories and interviews) and facilitates design sessions (Business).
• Build case for action and helps to obtain buy-in from executive sponsors of the mission, vision and strategy and case for action (Business).
• Assist with the development of conceptual business model views and high-level and detailed business process designs to the elementary business process (EBP) level and derived logical process (DLP) level (Business).
• Develop the required work products for the business process and application domains of change (Methodology). Assist in prototyping business applications to ensure accuracy in design and applicability to user requirements (Technical).
• Lead the production-manufacturing and supply chain design process for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations (D365) implementations
• Meet with business process leaders to determine the necessary business requirements
• Gather requirements, perform gap analysis, and turn business requirements into functional specifications
• Conduct training at each level of the organization to establish confidence and user acceptance
• Facilitate conference room pilots and troubleshoot issues in preparation for system go-live
• Assist the client with data migration and testing
• Assist the client in all the functional support and providing solutions
• Determine practical business solutions using industry best practices
• Assist sales staff in qualifying leads and generating proposals
• 3+ years of experience as Microsoft Dynamics AX/Finance and Operations in Manufacturing + Supply Chain Distribution/Trade & Logistics Consultant
• Participated in at least two successful Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering, or related field
• Strong background in ERP concepts, such as accounting/finance, supply chain, procurement, manufacturing, planning, production, distribution and trade
• Demonstrated excellent customer engagement
• Ability to travel up to 30%
• MBA in Finance or Accounting
• Experience in Discreet Manufacturing
• AX/Dynamics 365 FO Certifications (Financial Managment, Field Service, Distribution & Trade)
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Dynamics 365 jobs, click the below button and register with us.
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that saves Dynamics Partners & End-Users over 50% in recruitment fees. Thousands Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training, events, downloads and great jobs. It’s free for Consultants, while hiring companies pay a small subscription fee to advertise and directly contact them.
For your Dynamics staffing needs visit www.365talentportal.com
Or call us on +44 2071 931 455 (UK) or +1 415 800 4263 (USA)
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Consultant June 19, 2019
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Central – Functioneel Consultant June 19, 2019
- Financieel Consultant June 19, 2019
- Junior ERP Consultant / Onboarding specialist June 19, 2019
- Solution Architect Dynamics 365 June 19, 2019