Dynamics 365 F&O Functional Consultant job – UK
Permanent Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant job opportunity with a leading UK Microsoft Partner.
Company: UK-based leading Microsoft Partner
Job type: Permanent
Location: Home-based anywhere in the UK
Travelling: UK nationwide travelling to client sites
Salary: To be negotiated based on experience
About the employer
The employer’s core vision is to attract, develop and retain the best people in the industry. They value initiative and innovation at all levels of the organisation and through involved and inspired leadership, they develop employees personally and professionally.
They have tried hard to build an environment that is professional, but relaxed and sociable. There is no one person that isn’t approachable and happy to help. They encourage employees to never stop learning and try to make the next project better than the last.
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant job responsibilities
To work as part of customer facing project team to provide functional and business expertise in a specific module area to ensure successful high-quality project implementation.
• Carry out assigned tasks to a high quality and comprehensive standard, achieving high Customer satisfaction in accordance with the entered contractual agreements and the scope of the Project.
• Understand and apply the employer’s formalised methods and procedures for project implementation.
• Conduct project scoping activities and complete documentation that is comprehensive in content, in line with project requirements.
• Deliver training courses to meet the specific requirements of the Customer for both standard system and special customisations.
• Co-ordinate and conduct functional requirements analysis and complete documentation in line with the project requirements that is comprehensive in content (including; functional requirements, gap identification, systems change requests, actions, etc.)
• Challenge customer requests for modifications and consider workarounds or alternatives and assist with the cost benefit analysis.
• Complete the Customer specific configuration and build of the application in accordance with the functional requirements.
• Complete the specification and testing of accepted customisations and the integration of various system components.
• Complete process testing and issue resolution, attempting to solve enquiries and error reports independently before involving colleagues and/or third parties. (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics Service Department).
• Provide Go-Live support and handover to customer care department.
Contribute to the success and ongoing growth of the Department and overall Company
• Be commercially astute at all times.
• Be specific and thorough in the definition of Customer requirements.
• Display great team spirit & loyalty towards colleagues whilst maintaining a high-performance level.
• Adhere to company and department procedures as per the Employee Handbook (e.g. time recording, issue tracking).
• Provide second level support to other departments if required.
Effective Project Communication
• Control and carry out scheduled tasks on a daily basis, including following up on time consumption with the PM and the observance of entered contractual agreements.
• Effectively communicate with your Line Manager and relevant Project Manager on an on-going basis, informing them of relevant issues with own activities, possible scope change, expected budget over-run and other affairs that may be relevant.
areas of expertise.
• Participate in internal and external project meetings as requested.
Increase Knowledge of yourself, peers and the Department
• Keep up to date with the development and demand within the industry and ensure a balance between qualifications and requirements through training and research.
• Keep up to date with the development of relevant products.
• Contribute to the continuous development of the team, the UK Company and the Group organisation.
• 5+ years consultancy experience within Microsoft Dynamics
• 5+ years or more consultancy experience with another relevant ERP/CRM product.
• Demonstrable relevant Dynamics product knowledge for the role
• Experience of requirements gathering
• Presentation / training
• Experience in coaching/mentoring customers and colleagues
• Experience in delivering training or public speaking
• Proven presentation skills
• Microsoft Office advanced user
• Knowledge of other ERP, BI, CRM products
Driving license – This role can be home-based with travel to client sites nationwide and the Nottingham HQ once or twice a month.
Perks & Benefits
Aside from being a globally recognised Microsoft partner, that develops and invests in their employees, the employer offers a number of benefits including;
- 25 days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays) increasing with service
- Healtcare Cashback Plan
- Benefits hub hosting a retail discount portal
- Cycle to Work Scheme
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more Dynamics 365 jobs, click the below button and register with us.
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that saves Dynamics Partners & End-Users over 50% in recruitment fees. Thousands Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training, events, downloads and great jobs. It’s free for Consultants, while hiring companies pay a small subscription fee to advertise and directly contact them.
For your Dynamics staffing needs visit www.365talentportal.com
Or call us on +44 2071 931 455 (UK) or +1 415 800 4263 (USA)
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Webinar: LinkedIn for Microsoft Partners & Consultants October 10, 2019
- CRM Functional Consultant September 24, 2019
- CRM Functional Consultant September 24, 2019
- CRM Business Consultant September 19, 2019
- Technical CRM Consultant September 19, 2019