Dynamics 365 NAV Business Central Developer
Position: Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer
Job type: Permanent, (July 2019 start)
Salary: USD $85k – $115k per annum
About the role
A Microsoft Gold Partner, this company know how to work hard and how important it is to balance work with family.
In order to achieve that work-life balance, they provide unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and even beer in their offices.
They have received numerous Best Work Place awards and happy employees.
They have a focus on allowing their employees to be creative and imaginative.
The candidate for this role is tasked with building tables, pages, code, reports, and integrations in Dynamics NAV for their clients’ software.
A Day in the Life:
- Modifying or creating pages, reports, tables or custom logic in C/AL, AL, and Extensions
- Documenting features created or modified
- Working with functional consultants to understand features and to relay accurately and effectively what changes have been made
- Investigating existing environments for functionality troubleshooting or scoping purposes
- Relaying status updates as needed to project managers and other team members
- Writing blogs on development topics
- 2+ years of experience programming in Dynamics NAV, experience with Business Central / AL Extensions a plus
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in written English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to constantly update oneself on new software and market conditions
- Ability to write queries to query a SQL database is ideal
- Certifications in Dynamics NAV development is highly preferred
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively in both spoken and written English
- Ability to travel to customer sites as required
- Ability to work collaboratively for the best interests of the business and the team
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation
- Flexible work environment
- Casual dress
- Popcorn, beverages and other snacks in the office
- Employee Assistance Program
How to applyTo apply for this opportunity, email email@example.com For more Dynamics 365 jobs, click the below button and register with us. 365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that saves Dynamics Partners & End-Users over 50% in recruitment fees. Thousands Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training, events, downloads and great jobs. It’s free for Consultants, while hiring companies pay a small subscription fee to advertise and directly contact them. For your Dynamics staffing needs visit www.365talentportal.com email firstname.lastname@example.org Or call us on +44 2071 931 455 (UK) or +1 415 800 4263 (USA)
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Consultant June 19, 2019
- Microsoft Dynamics Business Central – Functioneel Consultant June 19, 2019
- Financieel Consultant June 19, 2019
- Junior ERP Consultant / Onboarding specialist June 19, 2019
- Solution Architect Dynamics 365 June 19, 2019