Dynamics AX Retail Technical Consultant USA Job
Dynamics AX Retail Technical Consultant United States Job
We are looking for a candidate to fill the Microsoft Dynamics AX Retail Technical Consultant position for an award-winning Microsoft SI Partner based in United States.
Position: Microsoft Dynamics AX Retail Technical Consultant
Location: United States
Job type: Permanent
Employer: An Award-Winning Microsoft SI Partner
Category: Dynamics AX jobs United States
The Dynamics 365 for Operations Technical Architect leads the design of technical components related to ERP and Retail processes. They are experts on technical architecture including extensibility, customization, integration, and POS hardware. You will work with prospective clients to understand their key technical requirements. You will present the Microsoft Dynamics 365 aligned components to the client’s technical team. You will also provide input to estimating the technical workstream for the project. Finally, you will advise the delivery team during the solution design.
Our clients core offerings target different aspects of a client’s value chain – both across the enterprise and at the intersections of assets, process, polices, and people delivering value.
- Maintain current knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) technical architecture
- Maintain current knowledge of the retail hardware landscape
- Create technical blueprints for specific clients
- Present D365 Retail technical architecture to clients
- Lead client analysis technical workshops
- Estimate project technical workstream effort
- Support design of key technical components
- Periodic knowledge sharing with community of practice
- Consulting / project-based background (not strictly client-side)
- Customer oriented attitude and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity, credibility, and character
- Ability to travel 80% of the time (Mon-Fri)
- 8-10 years of project experience
- 4+ years of retail system experience
- Understanding of Retail and POS technical architecture
- Experience with deploying, customizing, and integrating retail technical components:
- Experience in customizing and: POS and Bac Office
- Experience configuration and deployment of retail technical components: channel databases, POS applications, Offline POS, POS Hardware,
- OPOS Drivers, Channel database distribution between back office and POS
- Understanding of Master data management (e.g. products, customers)
- Experience in integrating retail technical components : EDI, Ecommerce, Payment devices, Payment connector, loyalty
- Bachelor’s Degree: Technology related BA/BS or related experience
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries. 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Presales Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries April 2, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries March 28, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019