Permanent Dynamics CRM Developer job – Manchester, UK
Dynamics CRM Developer job Manchester
|A leading digital consultancy require a talented Dynamics CRM Developer to join their expanding Dynamics team. Due to an increase in client demand, they are actively growing their presence in the Dynamics space and are currently building a team of experienced consultants and developers, to help take on existing and upcoming projects.|
Position: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Location: Manchester, UK
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Up to GBP 60k p.a.
Category: Dynamics CRM job UK
• Custom Workflow Activities (CWA)
• Plugin Development
• API Development
• API Integration
• Form Customisation
• Field Creation (Data Type Consideration etc.)
• Business Process Flow’s
• Custom Solution Development
• Custom Entity Creation
• Queue, SLA, KPI Customisation & Configuration
• Server Side Sync/Mailbox Administration
- • 5+ Years of Dynamics CRM (< 2015, 2016, 365)
• All Core Modules (Sales, Service, Marketing, Field Service, PSA, F&O)
• Strong C#, .NET Programming Competency
• Environment Administration (Configuration, Backup, Auditing, Housekeeping)
The following Microsoft Certifications are desirable, however if you do not have these qualifications, then a willingness to take the necessary exams and get qualified is a plus. The employer will cover the cost of sitting these exams:
To obtain the following:
• MCSA (Dynamics 365)
• MCSE (Business Applications)
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at email@example.com.
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that saves Dynamics Partners & End-Users over 50% in recruitment fees. Thousands Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training, events, downloads and great jobs. It’s free for Consultants, while hiring companies pay a small subscription fee to advertise and directly contact them.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Presales Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries April 2, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries March 28, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019