Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant/Project Manager
Company: A top-tier Dynamics CRM Gold Partner who delivers Cloud-based solutions.
Location: United Kingdom – based in Brighton, with flexibility to work from home 70% of the time.
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £40000-50000 p.a.
Start date: as soon as possible
This is a senior leadership role which will offer the right candidate a great opportunity to build a career within a dynamic, successful company. Our client have a steady stream of new CRM Online projects commencing each week and are looking for an ambitious consultant who would like to work towards becoming a Director within 5 years.
– Help to budget and estimate Dynamics CRM projects
– Facilitate Workshops
– Be involved in the Pre-sales process
– Participate in user training
– Business analysis
This position will offer you the flexibility to work from home 70% of the time, with some onsite work in and around London.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
– Business analysis experience
– Experience facilitating workshops
– Experience working with SMEs
– Passion for training
– Data migration experience
– Dynamics CRM configuration experience
– Dynamics CRM Online 2013/2015 certified
– Great client-facing skills
– Great verbal and writing communication skills
– At least 4 years’ experience with Dynamics CRM
– Scribe experience would be an advantage but not mandatory
To apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 98 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – 365talentportal.com/registration.