Senior Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant (CRM) UK Job
Senior Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant UK Job
We are looking for a candidate to fill the Senior Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant (CRM) position for an award-winning global Microsoft Dynamics Partner.
Position: Senior Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant
Location: London, United Kingdom
Job type: Permanent
Employer: An Award-Winning Microsoft Dynamics Partner
Category: Dynamics CRM jobs United Kingdom
Our award-winning Microsoft Dynamics Partner client is seeking a Sr. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Consultant to join their growing team. This individual will act as a liaison between customer and internal teams on Dynamics 365 projects (implementations, customisations, migrations, and more). The individual may be responsible for one or more aspects of the project including project management, business analysis, configuration, data, training and support. The candidate must be extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to multitask, be meticulously organised, and be able to prioritise multiple demands in a fast-paced environment. The Sr. D365 Consultant carries the ultimate responsibility for meeting the customer requirements and completing the project.
- Lead and Manage multiple large projects
- Leads and facilitates the design and architecture sessions with clients
- Mentor other consultants in terms of PM, BA and/or Technical skills
- Be an advisor to customers and other consultants
- Helps customers define processes when there are no processes in place
- Advises customers on best practices for CRM processes, user interface, and architecture
- Assists technical consultants with architecting CRM or xRM system, related customisations, and reports to model the client’s organisational processes
- Creates Functional and Technical Specifications documentation for the project
- Creates a detailed project scope document for the customer, which includes both estimates for the tasks that will be completed and the project schedule in Microsoft Project
- Writes specifications for customisations, data migration, and system integrations
- Facilitates team resources in the implementation of data migration and translation, data integration, training and custom development, and reports
- Schedules work to be done and follows up to ensure completion within the project schedule
- Supervise the tasks and deliverables of the project team to meet project milestones and deliverables
- Maintains risks and issues lists (usually in SharePoint)
- Conducts risk mitigation with client project team
- Guides the project along through daily communications with the customer
- Conducts at least a weekly status meetings (may be more) and sends weekly status updates
- Conducts design review sessions with the customer to demonstrate completed work and gather adjustments and changes
- Impart training to super users and end users, as needed
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, or related field and more than 8 years of experience
- At least, 6 years of Dynamics CRM/D365 Project Management, Business Analysis and/or Technical Lead experience
- Sound knowledge and/or certification on Project Management and different Project Management styles like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum etc.
- Able to manage or lead multiple large projects (6-18 months) with advanced organisational skills
- Up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology especially related to the operation of a sales, marketing, and customer service departments within an organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Professional demeanor
- Feels comfortable talking with clients at all levels of within an organisation.
- Ability to balance short-term demands while maintaining the long-term vision needed to guide a customer through the implementation process
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low-cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.