Senior Dynamics CRM Consultant
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
Position: Senior Dynamics CRM Consultant
Location: USA and Canada
Job type: Permanent, Full-time, Both Remote & Onsite
Employer: Business Solutions Company
Salary: USD 100-130k
Category: Dynamics CRM Talent
Our client is looking for a Senior Dynamics CRM Consultant with deep technical Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM business process and implementation experience.
Our client’s CRM solutions incorporate technologies beyond CRM. In this role, the Senior CRM Consultant will engage in senior level business (CxO) and/or technology decision maker discussions related to integration, business value, and business process. The goal of the Senior Consultant is to become a ‘trusted advisor’ to our Dynamics 365/CRM customers.
You may have involvement in assisting pre-sales activities including estimate creation/review, POC scoping and oversight and partnering with sales teams. You will also demonstrate expertise in collaborating with and mentoring other consultants, driving thought leadership within a consulting practice.
You have a BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with a minimum of 3 years relevant working experience including expertise in enterprise architecture as well as business solutions deployment with an emphasis on CRM applications. Higher relevant education (Masters, Certifications) is desirable.
Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM development experience:
- Plug-in development
- Custom workflow assembly development
- MS Dynamics 365/CRM form programming (scripting)
- MS Dynamics 365/CRM customisation
- ADXStudio Portal development experience is highly desirable
- Web Services Framework
- ASP.NET web applications
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) development – writing services and clients
- WF (Windows Workflow Foundation) development
- Azure (Windows Azure, SQL Azure, Azure AppFabric)
Development Management Experience:
- Code maintenance
- Unit testing
How to Apply
To express interest in this role, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more Microsoft Dynamics positions please register with 365 Talent Portal.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Reselling Dynamics 365 Business Central May 22, 2019
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant job – USA May 21, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Presales Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries April 2, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries March 28, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019