All course payments are to be made in full upon course registration. All purchases must be made via our website, using one of our available online payment methods.
For relevant locations, the appropriate amount of tax will be calculated and added upon checkout on top of the course price.
All course registrations are personal and cannot be transferred unless authorized by our team.
If you cannot make it to a course you have booked and wish to transfer your invitation to a friend or colleague, you will need to send a request to email@example.com at least 48 hours before the course starts.
Attendees understand that they aren’t allowed to forward online course deliveries to unregistered professionals. Any unregistered professional who joins the course will be removed from the virtual session.
Course cancelled by 365 Talent Portal
365 Talent Portal reserves the right to cancel any training deliveries at any point before their start date. We endeavour to give sufficient notice.
If the training delivery is cancelled by 365 Talent Portal, all registered delegates will be reimbursed in full for the course fees they have paid upon registration.
Course delegates may cancel their registration at any point without having to provide a reason. If a delegate requests a cancellation, the below refund terms will apply regardless of the reason for the cancellation, including force majeure.
- Cancellation 15 calendar days or more before the course start date: the delegate will be refunded in full.
- Cancellation 8 to 14 calendar days before the course start date: the delegate will be refunded 50% of the amount they have paid for the course.
- Cancellation 7 calendar days or less before the start date: the delegate will not qualify for a refund.
Cancellations should be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure they can access the course delivery location.
1) For in-person deliveries: detailed information about the course venue will be provided. The delegate is responsible for finding the venue and arriving on time. The delegate is also responsible for bringing their own laptop or anything required prior to the course start for an optimal experience.
2) For virtual deliveries: the delegate is responsible for ensuring that the software we are providing for dialling in to the course is working for them, before the course starts. The delegate is also responsible for making sure they have access to a stable Internet connection at the time of the delivery, and that they have access to the virtual labs when such labs are provided.
3) If a delegate misses any part or all of the course due to circumstantial or technical issues, there is no responsibility from 365 Talent Portal to provide any type of compensation or replacement content. However, we will endeavour to help you get some value from your purchase and may decide to offer you access to a course recording and virtual lab matching what would have been provided during the course, or the opportunity to join another course of the same topic at a reduced price.
Data privacy information
By registering to a course, you allow 365 Talent Portal to email you the notifications containing the information necessary for you to access the course.