Free MVP Mentorship Program – become a Dynamics 365 thought leader
5 Min Read
Are you looking to build a successful career as a Microsoft Dynamics consultant and thought leader? Apply to be a part of the MVP Mentorship Program founded by Microsoft MVP Don Riggs.
We are delighted to announce a collaboration between Microsoft MVP Don Riggs and 365 Talent Portal to bring an ambitious MVP mentorship program to the Microsoft Dynamics community.
This first edition of the MVP mentorship program is for individuals who are interested in a career as a Functional Consultant in the Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (AX) area – including Finance, Trade, Production and Project.
If you would like not only to start your Dynamics 365 career, but also to gain recognition in the Dynamics channel; this program is an ideal fit for you. It will take you through a very comprehensive mix of training, career advice, network building and hands-on practice; all designed to support you to build a leading position within the Dynamics industry.
About the MVP Mentorship Program
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) awards are earned by professionals in the Microsoft space who demonstrate both a high level of expertise and a strong dedication to supporting the Microsoft community as a whole.
Thus, Microsoft MVPs are uniquely qualified to share industry knowledge and career advice with young professionals who are new to the Microsoft Dynamics space.
This is the spirit in which this MVP Mentorship Program was built: to help dedicated individuals start a successful Microsoft Dynamics career.
Disclaimer: please note that this is an independent Mentorship program. It is not sanctioned, sponsored or funded by Microsoft or the Microsoft MVP program.
About Microsoft MVP Don Riggs
Microsoft MVP Don Riggs is a seasoned professional with over twenty-five years of experience in the ERP software space, fifteen years of which have been focused on Dynamics AX / Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
In addition to his extensive software design and delivery experience, Don is a skilled trainer with an extensive course development and delivery background. His expertise is highly valued in the Dynamics AX space and he is a frequent presenter at AXUG events.
Don’s focus on providing successful implementations to his customers and on sharing knowledge with the Dynamics community has earned him ongoing recognition from the AXUG and from Microsoft.
Benefits of the MVP Mentorship Program
By being a part of the MVP Mentorship Program, you will be able to benefit from these resources:
– Tailored guidance from Dynamics industry experts
– Free DLP access through 365 Talent Portal
– Personalized training plan prepared by your mentor
– Access to an online group to share knowledge and ask questions
– Help for certification exam preparation
– Consulting courses
– Hands-on practice for building a Dynamics 365 system from scratch
– Career advice
– After the program ends, ongoing training, mentoring and support
Who is the program for?
This program has limited seats. The first edition will be limited to twenty mentees, who will be selected based on their qualities of leadership, dedication and willingness to share the knowledge they will acquire with the next generation.
The program is open to mentees worldwide, on the condition that they speak English fluently.
The MVP Mentorship program is built for:
– Students who are interested in a Microsoft Dynamics career
– Junior consultants who would like a strong Dynamics career start
– Professionals who are seeking to cross-train to Microsoft Dynamics
This first edition will be limited to mentees who match all the following criteria:
– Interested in becoming Functional Consultants
– Interested in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (Finance, Trade, Production and Project)
– Willing to start a career which requires a lot of travelling (AX consultants typically travel 50-80% of the time)
– Currently a Student, Freelancer or End-User employee (this program is not open to Microsoft Partners or their employees)
As the program grows, there will be opportunities for mentees interested in technical careers or in other areas of Dynamics 365 to apply as well – so if you don’t qualify this time, keep an eye out for the next editions!
How to Apply
To apply for the MVP mentorship program, please email us with the following information:
1) A summary of your academic and professional background (a CV or LinkedIn profile can be suitable)
2) A summary of your career plan in the Dynamics 365 space: what kind of role are you targeting and what areas of Dynamics 365 do you wish to learn about?
3) If employed, the company name of your current employer
4) A written confirmation that you are prepared for a career which requires frequent travelling
5) Your contact details
Your applications will all be reviewed by Don Riggs. The top applicants will be offered an interview, from which up to twenty mentees will be selected for the program.
Please send your application by November 30th 2018. If you would like to ask any questions before applying, don’t hesitate to contact us.
What if I want to be a mentor?
Microsoft MVPs and other Dynamics industry experts who are interested in the MVP mentorship program may also apply to become mentors. Becoming a mentor for this program will help you to build your profile in the Microsoft Dynamics space, as well as giving you visibility within the Microsoft MVP community.
If you are interested in supporting the next generation of Microsoft Dynamics experts and would like more information, get in touch with us.
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that “has developed the right model to meet today’s demands with openness, transparency, and a focus on adding value.”
Thousands of Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training and great jobs. For your Dynamics staffing needs visit 365talentportal.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us on +1 415 800 4263 (USA) or +44 2071 931 455 (UK)
Subscribe to our Dynamics 365 Newsletter
Stay up to date with Microsoft Dynamics 365 events, webinars, news, jobs, articles and more by subscribing to our bi-weekly newsletter.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Protected: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core (MB-200) June 15, 2020
- Webinar: How To Become a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) April 22, 2020
- Webinar: LinkedIn for Microsoft Partners & Consultants October 10, 2019
- Reselling Dynamics 365 Business Central May 22, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019