Special offers for eXtreme365 Dubrovnik
Are you thinking of going to eXtreme365 Dubrovnik? We’re going, and we think you should. If you want some great Dynamics training, meeting key Microsoft staff from the US and EMEA, networking with lots of Dynamics partners, consultants and end users, all in the beautiful setting of Dubrovnik, Croatia, then you should go.
What’s on offer this year includes:
- The normal fantastic mix of high quality presentations and education – see here for details
- New ISV and Dynamics Platform training courses. You’ll see familiar and new subjects. Here’s the list of courses.
- The Women in Technology event at eXtreme365 Long Beach in November was a great success. So come to the WIT event in eXtreme365 Dubrovnik for great advice and discussion around key issues. If you’d like to get involved just email the team at email@example.com
Special registration rates for eXtreme365 Dubrovnik
If you register before February 16th you’ll receive a €200 discount on the standard (normally €1495) or the premium executive exchange (normally €2195) registration. Simply use the code MSDYN365 when registering. This offer only works for new registrations. Also, if you know any Dynamics users who would benefit from the eXtreme365 Dubrovnik for Customers track they can also receive €200 off their customer event registration through Feb 16th using code MSDYN365.
eXtreme365 Dubrovnik is an action-packed event, and we are always impressed by the high quality speakers, education, and catering ? that the team put on. It would be great to see you there.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Protected: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core (MB-200) June 15, 2020
- Webinar: How To Become a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) April 22, 2020
- Webinar: LinkedIn for Microsoft Partners & Consultants October 10, 2019
- Reselling Dynamics 365 Business Central May 22, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019