How Dynamics Partners can make the most of Microsoft Dynamics Incentives
Did you know that if you are a Microsoft Partner, there are many Microsoft incentives schemes to give financial aid to help you find Dynamics business, close business, and grow implementations, right across its product portfolio with particular emphasis on Dynamics partners? Maybe you didn’t, but even if you did, would you be surprised to learn that in some circumstances this can be as much as 65% of license subscription value? Thought not. Then please read on……
Last week, 365 Talent Portal teamed up with Johan Jonsson, Microsoft Dynamics Incentives Lead in Redmond, to run a webinar to some of our Dynamics partner community to help address this. The agenda covered:
- Why Microsoft Dynamics incentives are important
- Which Incentives are critical to Dynamics partners?
- How to get access to them & qualify them against your projects
We’ve produced a really useful guide to what we covered, and much more. This document is aimed at highlighting the benefits of Incentives, what sort of situations they fit, and how to apply them within your own firm, rather than focussing on the rules and licensing; we think it is a great starting point. Enjoy it, and start winning more deals!
Get your guide on how to make the most of Microsoft Dynamics Incentives
To download your guide, it’s simple: click the button, fill in the form and you’ll get it straight away!
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- 5 tips to kickstart your Microsoft Power Platform training June 2, 2021
- Microsoft Digital Skills Week – 20% Discount on Azure and BizApps Training April 23, 2021
- Webinar – How to Get Your PL-200 Certification March 1, 2021
- Webinar – Microsoft Partner Contribution Indicators Explained February 9, 2021
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Certification Journey January 12, 2021