Webinar: Dynamics 365 for Talent
Are you a Microsoft Dynamics partner looking to start implementing Dynamics 365 for Talent for your customers? Or maybe an end user planning to implement it? How well do you find, hire, onboard and retain great staff? Are your competitors or customers any better at this than you are? With Dynamics 365 for Talent, everyone can be a HR superstar!
Join us and Microsoft’s Lydia Williams on May 23rd 2018 where Lydia will dive in to Microsoft Dynamics 365’s latest and greatest new application, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent.
Who is the webinar aimed at?
The event will cover the aims, features and benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent. If you work in a Microsoft Partner wanting to add this to your product portfolio, or a Partner or End User that wants to use it in your firm, you will benefit greatly from this webinar.
This webinar is ideal for Execs, HR Leads, Talent Managers and consultants who are looking to streamline and increase productivity in hiring and retaining Talent.
What will you learn about Dynamics 365 for Talent?
Microsoft Dynamics for Talent has 4 main experiences:
- Attract and hire great staff
- Onboard new employees so they are productive and impactful from the start
- Develop their skills by providing an optimal training plan
- Drive an agile, high-performance culture with automated HR tasks, people analytics, and connected strategic initiatives
Lydia will be covering:
- Why Microsoft decided to address the human capital management space
- An overview of the product suite
- How Microsoft Partners can build a great business based on Talent
- A high-level hire-inspire demo, including how Talent works with products across the Microsoft stack (including Office 365, LinkedIn and PowerBI) to deliver a compelling HCM solution to the market
- The road(map) to success for Dynamics 365 for Talent
When is it?
This online webinar will run for less than an hour on Wednesday May 23rd at 0900PDT, 1200EDT, 1700BST, 2000MSD. You can register using the buttons above or below.
About the speaker:
Lydia is a UK national, now based in Redmond, USA, and is the Product Marketing Manager responsible for Dynamics 365 for Talent. She has designed the Talent story, presenting the solution at internal and external events, upskilling field sellers and communicating product development to customers.
In the UK she was part of the Dynamics 365 presales team working with customers on the Dynamics 365 proposition (in particular covering ERP and Talent) and products across the Microsoft stack.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants & Microsoft Azure consultants to improve their Dynamics careers and their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for Microsoft Dynamics jobs & Microsoft Azure jobs. This profile gives the best Microsoft partners and Dynamics end users instant, direct access to the consultants that want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for Dynamics consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best permanent and independent consultant resources for their projects. Companies can find and employ them via a very low cost Dynamics recruitment model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Protected: Microsoft Power Platform + Dynamics 365 Core (MB-200) June 15, 2020
- Webinar: How To Become a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) April 22, 2020
- Webinar: LinkedIn for Microsoft Partners & Consultants October 10, 2019
- Reselling Dynamics 365 Business Central May 22, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019