Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent
About the Webinar
Employing Tech Talent in the Microsoft Ecosystem – Microsoft and IAMCP Share Strategic Insights
With ten companies fighting for every single delivery resource, it has become crucial for Microsoft partners to transform talent attraction and retention strategies, and ensure that they have the necessary skills in place to deliver on business objectives.
Who is IAMCP?
International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) is the largest Microsoft chanel association dedicated to assisting members to developing and growing their businesses.
Organized in chapters who drive activities aimed at broadening their business opportunities within their own communities within the “Microsoft ecosystem” and around the world through:
- partnering with other IAMCP members and
- connecting with Microsoft execs.
About The Presenters
CEO, 365 Talent Portal
Elena spent 22 years in the technology industry working for global software vendors of which 9 years were working directly for Microsoft.
Throughout her time at Microsoft, many of her contacts wanted to hire IT professionals and it became apparent that there was no easy and cost-effective way of finding them.
Elena set up 365 Talent Portal to help hundreds of Microsoft partners who need Microsoft Dynamics 365 resources.
Elena and her team deal with the shortage of talent on a daily basis and have witnessed first-hand what hiring techniques work and what doesn’t. Elena sits on the IAMCP Board and the WIT Network Board in the UK.
Microsoft Sr. Director for Business Applications Partner Strategy and Business Planning
Peter Jensen has been with Microsoft since 2002 following the acquisition of Navision.
He is based in Redmond, WA and is the Sr. Director for Business Applications Partner Strategy and Business Planning, focusing on growing the impact of the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations as well as Talent channel.
His team oversees a growing channel of more than 10,000 partners across all Business Applications workloads.
Previously Peter led the US teams Dynamics Partner Programs and helped build the Industry Partner Program which spanned Sales Engagement, Enablement and Demand Generation.
Peter is passionate about growing the talent pool in the channel and helping partners increase their profitability by driving productivity in sales and deployment cycles
This webinar will enable you to collaborate with Microsoft stakeholders, ask questions, share insights and see how you can alter your talent-attraction strategy for success.
Register now for the ‘Ask IAMCP’ March webinar and empower your organisation to win the war for tech talent.
Reasons to attend this webinar
- Learn to define your talent roadmap
- Align talent attraction to business objectives
- Learn about best practices in recruiting tech talent
- Change your hiring habits to reflect the shortage of talent
- Find out how to make your company more attractive to candidates
- Understand the difference between the right fit for the company and the right fit for the job
- Identify at least one new technique that will help you retain your employees
Who needs to attend
- Practice Leads
- HR professionals
How can we help you with Dynamics 365?
Dynamics 365 hiring needs
Customized Microsoft Training for your organization or
Trainer services for Microsoft Learning Partners
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that has developed a model to meet today’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 talent demands with openness, transparency, and a focus on adding value.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- How to Navigate the Job Market February 19, 2024
- Maximising BizApps User Adoption Through Training February 12, 2024
- How To Build Your Employer Branding February 5, 2024
- Recruitment and Hiring: Then vs Now January 29, 2024
- DynamicsMinds 2024 – Join the most fun BizApps conference you’ll ever go to January 29, 2024