Dynamics 365 CRM update with Microsoft
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is changing fast. And the pace is stepping up. 2017 will see further enormous strides forwards in the availability and power of new technologies such as Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, and Microsoft has packaged these into easy to use Cognitive Services. Join our two Microsoft Dynamics experts in our Webinar to see how these can work to extend your Dynamics CRM system in really interesting new ways.
We’ll also be covering Dynamics CRM developments in areas around Field Service, Flow, and Power BI.
There’s a lot happening. Make sure you join us to keep up to speed.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND to Join Bruce Nicholson from Microsoft to get the very latest news and roadmaps. The live webinar is Tuesday, the 24th of January at 14:00-15:00 UTC (UK GMT), 19:30 IST, 22:00 SGT, 01:00 AEDT, 09:00 EST.
Presenters: Bruce Nicholson, Partner Technology Strategist at Microsoft
Duration: 60 mins
The agenda covers lots of new initiatives and will include:
- A summary of the recent Dynamics CRM and Dynamics 365 announcements
- Flow and Power Apps
- Machine Learning and Cognitive Services
- PSA or Field Service or Connected Field Service
- Dynamics 365 App for Outlook
- Power BI dashboards and content packs
- Data warehouse
- Calls to action – what you can do with Dynamics CRM, and where to find it
You’ll need to register prior to attendance so PLEASE REGISTER HERE to send us your contact details. We look forward to seeing you there!
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please go to 365talentportal.com.
Submit a Comment
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- [Webinar] Discover the Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Career March 16, 2023
- How to create a video to attract candidates March 14, 2023
- Get Your Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Career Guide March 2, 2023
- Join the New Microsoft Business Apps Conference in Slovenia this May! January 31, 2023
- [WEBINAR] Building a Successful Career in the Microsoft Space January 20, 2023
I heard mentioned on the follow up call to this presentation that the recordings would be available. Has the recording been posted?
Yes Jim, we’ve split the session of into bite sized videos which you can get to on our YouTube channel here.