Implementing a Microsoft Dynamics system? Build your internal team!
For a company implementing a Microsoft Dynamics system the first priority is to select an appropriate Implementation Partner. Not so long ago this would be seen as a job done by the End-User as they would expect the Partner to run the implementation without the help of internal resources.
However, more and more companies are now realising the importance of putting an internal team in place to work alongside the Partners, in order to ensure the delivery of the project on time and within budget. It is these internal teams that provide Partners with the necessary industry knowledge and business process understanding to make a success of the implementation. This brings to the fore the issue of recruitment and finding the right people to join your business.
The Dynamics recruitment industry is a saturated market, the extortionate fees being charged and the levels of service being provided. Recruiters send a speculative CV, sometimes get lucky, and you end up with a £20,000 invoice for something which you probably could have done yourself.
Enter 365 Talent Portal, an online solution which empowers customers to find and recruit the Dynamics talent they need without paying agency fees. So how does the model work? By providing exclusive access to various Dynamics training materials we have attracted close to 7,000 Dynamics Consultants on to our portal, all vetted by our own industry experts. A subscription to our portal allows you to:
- Search among these Consultants with powerful search algorithms based on skill set, industry, experience or availability;
- Reach out to them through unlimited messaging functionality;
- Advertise your role and project to them (we have incorporated a tagging function on our advertising page which means all relevant candidates within your chosen catchment area will be alerted to your requirement);
- A dedicated account manager to facilitate your use of the portal and manage the process on your behalf;
- An unlimited number of hires during the subscription period;
- A guarantee of at least one hire
365 Talent Portal offers a range of subscriptions to suit your specific needs, whether its 3, 6 or 12 months, and is fast becoming the first port of call for all Dynamics recruitment needs. As well as helping you recruit your team we all also provide regular Dynamics training webinars from certified Microsoft professionals which your business is free to join.
So what are you waiting for? Challenge the norm, embrace the new and save your business a small fortune in recruitment fees.
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that saves Dynamics Partners & End-Users over 50% in recruitment fees. Over 6000 Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training, events, downloads and great jobs. It’s free for Consultants, while hiring companies pay a small subscription fee to advertise and directly contact them.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Free Webinar – How to Get Your PL-200 Certification February 10, 2021
- Free Webinar – Microsoft Partner Contribution Indicators Explained February 9, 2021
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Certification Journey January 12, 2021
- Microsoft Power Platform Developer Certification Journey January 12, 2021
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Certification Journey December 9, 2020