Microsoft Dynamics 365 readiness guide for consultants
Microsoft Dynamics 365 marks an exciting new turn in the ERP and CRM world. Because of the product’s new positioning, Dynamics 365 readiness can involve a lot of work.
Microsoft are now actively promoting it, and in order to address questions from their customers, many consultants and Partners quickly need to get up to speed with the new solutions, the new terminology, the new training courses and certifications…
There is a lot of information and professional resources available online to help with this task, but not many people know about all of these. Our Dynamics 365 Readiness guide will help you to find all the relevant Dynamics 365 content in one place.
Dynamics 365 general information
The first place to look for information and updates about Dynamics 365 are Microsoft’s official websites and resources.
You can find links to more public information sources and Dynamics 365 blog posts in the following article: Where to find the latest Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 information
Dynamics 365 Features and news
Over the past few months, 365 Talent Portal ran a series of Microsoft-led webinars which extensively covered many of the new Dynamics 365 features. These webinars are a great way to get up to date with many aspects of Dynamics 365.
You can find a written summary and a full recording of each of these sessions by following the below links. In each of these articles, you will also find links to bite-sized videos covering each of the listed sub-topics, making it easier for you to select specific updates or elements of information.
Dynamics 365, bots, cognitive services and so much more
– Dynamics 365 structure and apps
– Dynamics 365 Enterprise edition licencing
– Dynamics 365 and Office 365
– Dynamics 365 and Cortana
– Customer Insights Azure service
– Demo: Bots and Cognitive Services
– The Common Data Service
Dynamics 365 Fall 2016 release update
– What’s new in Sales
– What’s new in Customer Service
– What’s new in Field Service
– What’s new in Project Service Automation
– What’s new in App Extensibility
– What’s new in Operations
– What’s new in Cloud Servicing
– PowerApps, Flow etc.
– Dynamics 365 Adaptability
– Dynamics 365 Key Investment areas for 2017
What’s new in Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365
– Recent DLP and PartnerSource updates
– AppSource, Dynamics 365 integration services
– Prebuilt business processes examples
– Cloud versus On Premises
– Common Data Model
– Business Application Platform
– Flow and PowerApps
– Dynamics AX and Dynamics 365 Roadmap update
We will be running more Dynamics 365 webinars over the next few months. If you would like to be kept aware of the schedule and to attend the next ones, please register with us.
Dynamics 365 readiness and training
As with all new products, Dynamics 365 training and readiness resources are essential to getting yourself up to date. Here are the main sources of Dynamics 365 readiness material you can find online:
PartnerSource Dynamics 365 readiness page
Dynamics Learning Portal – if you’re an independent consultant who doesn’t have access to the DLP, find out how you can obtain access to free Microsoft Dynamics training resources through us.
Microsoft Learning to keep track of the certification exams which are available and to book your exams online.
Dynamics 365 bite-sized video clips on YouTube: this YouTube channel regularly gets updated with new Dynamics 365 videos about product features, updates, demos and additional readiness suggestions.
In addition to training and readiness websites, there are many professional resources available online that can help you when working with Dynamics 365:
Dynamics 365 groups on LinkedIn
LinkedIn groups are a another great source of information for Microsoft Dynamics. Here are a few of the most active Dynamics 365 ones:
We hope you found this article helpful. If you know of any additional resources that would deserve to be listed in this article, don’t hesitate to add those in the comments section!
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- 5 tips to kickstart your Microsoft Power Platform training June 2, 2021
- Microsoft Digital Skills Week – 20% Discount on Azure and BizApps Training April 23, 2021
- Webinar – How to Get Your PL-200 Certification March 1, 2021
- Webinar – Microsoft Partner Contribution Indicators Explained February 9, 2021
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Certification Journey January 12, 2021