Webinar: How To Become a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT)
365 Talent Portal’s joint webinar with Microsoft.
Date: Tuesday 21 April 2020
Time: 4pm BST (Zoom)
- Nora Tawfiq (Marketing Manager, 365 Talent Portal)
- Elena Baeva (CEO & Founder, 365 Talent Portal)
- Keith Overa (Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Business Applications)
- Nancy Tandy (Senior Business Planner, GTM Lead for Business Applications)
Additional notes: Free webinar
About the Webinar
Times can be tough during the Covid-19 situation but one thing you can do with all the extra time on your hands is learn a new skill and gain a certification – so why not learn from senior Microsoft experts how to become a Microsoft Certified Trainer
Join 365 Talent Portal and our guest speakers from Microsoft:
• Keith Overa, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Business Applications
• Nancy Tandy, Senior Business Planner, GTM Lead for Business Applications
As a consultant, certifying as a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) means you become a member of the premier technical and instructional experts in Microsoft technologies. Some benefits of being certified are:
• Access to the complete library of official Microsoft training and certification products
• International demand and opportunity as a trainer in your competency
• Invitations to exclusive Microsoft and local MCT community events
• Recognition and visibility in the Microsoft community
• Discounts on exams, books, and Microsoft product
Find out more from our expert Microsoft speakers, Keith and Nancy, about the criteria , the step-by-step guide of the process and where to go to get started. It is also a great opportunity to ask your questions if you are already in the middle of the process.
About the Speakers
Watch our Webinar on-demand
What we do
365 Talent Portal was launched in April 2013 by ex-Microsoft and Partner leads. This was in response to the difficulty and costs associated with hiring, and finding, Microsoft Dynamics 365 roles and suitable, qualified candidates. Our service is free to use for consultants and students so they can continuously find their next project or role. We also offer services around Microsoft Training and Microsoft Learning courses.
Browse through our website or register to our portal.
Connect with us on Social
USA: +1 415 800 4263
UK: +44 2071 931 455
Receive Microsoft Dynamics 365 news, career tools, HR guides, event and webinar alerts via our Newsletter
365 Talent Portal's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Newsletter
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- [Webinar] Discover the Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Career March 16, 2023
- How to create a video to attract candidates March 14, 2023
- Get Your Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Career Guide March 2, 2023
- Join the New Microsoft Business Apps Conference in Slovenia this May! January 31, 2023
- [WEBINAR] Building a Successful Career in the Microsoft Space January 20, 2023