Our client is a Microsoft Gold Partner specialising in D365/PowerPlatform business intelligence solutions.
They are looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing team. You will work closely with experienced members of the project management team and be expected to work on a range of exciting projects across a number of interesting sectors.
You should be adept at grasping complex situations quickly and explaining these clearly to a wide range of different individuals.
This is a great opportunity to build your expertise in Business Analysis and be part of an amazing team.
With plans to double their headcount in the next 12 months you’d be joining at a pivotal and exciting stage, in their growth story.
The type of person we’re looking for:
- Ideally 1 year BA experience working in a client facing role
- Familiar with running multiple projects from inception through full life cycle to agreed cost, time and quality
- Be an effective communicator, able to bridge the gap between the technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise workload accordingly
What you’ll get in return:
As well as a degree of flexible working, various benefits and an attractive salary, you have the opportunity to join our passionate and dynamic team at a really crucial stage of our growth story.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Employer Brand: how to communicate it effectively November 28, 2023
- Employee Value Proposition: how to build one on a low budget November 28, 2023
- Employer Branding: the secret key for successful hiring November 28, 2023
- [WEBINAR] Building a Successful Career in the Microsoft Space November 20, 2023
- Free Webinar – How to Get Your PL-200 Certification February 10, 2021