Channel Partner Manager
SALARY: ATTRACTIVE WITH EXCELLENT OTE AND BENEFITS
Our client is a Microsoft Gold Partner specialising in D365/Power Platform business intelligence solutions and digital transformations. They are looking for an ambitious Channel & Alliances Manager to join their fast growing team.
With plans to double their headcount before the end of the year, and a longer-term global expansion plan, you’d be joining at a pivotal and exciting stage in their growth story. The right candidate may find themselves becoming Head of Channel fairly soon!
With your sales and account management skills you will grow established relationships, whilst cultivating new partnerships throughout the channel and find innovative ways to position Power Platform technology to drive its adoption and business capabilities.
This is an exciting opportunity to use an established network of partners as a launchpad into developing a full-scale partner channel. If you want to look back in 12 months’ time and know that you affected real change in an organisation, then this is the role for you.
As well as flexible working, attractive salary, bonus and various benefits, you have the opportunity to join a passionate and dynamic business at a crucial stage in their growth story.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead sales activity in collaboration with the partner account managers
- Identify and create new ways to engage with the channel, along with the Marketing Director
- Represent the company at various channel events
- Execute tactical channel activity
- Differentiate their proposition where necessary for MSP’s and Dynamics partners
- Build and enhance the current partner channel
- Work towards recruiting and managing a team of channel managers
- Be the ‘Voice of the Partner’ internally
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Employer Brand: how to communicate it effectively November 28, 2023
- Employee Value Proposition: how to build one on a low budget November 28, 2023
- Employer Branding: the secret key for successful hiring November 28, 2023
- [WEBINAR] Building a Successful Career in the Microsoft Space November 20, 2023
- Free Webinar – How to Get Your PL-200 Certification February 10, 2021