LOCATION: UK REMOTE BASED
SALARY: ATTRACTIVE WITH GENEROUS EQUITY AND BENEFITS
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious individual to join the Board of Directors as a shareholder in the role of Operations Director!
Our client is a Microsoft Gold Partner specialising in D365/Power Platform business intelligence solutions and digital transformations.
As the Operations Director you will spearhead their delivery teams and take overall responsibility for improving operational efficiency, service quality and profitability to ensure they continue to deliver first-class Power Platform solutions.
With plans to double their headcount, and a longer-term global expansion plan, you’d be joining at a pivotal and exciting stage in their growth story. If you want to look back in 12 months and know that you affected real change in an organisation then this role is for you!
Prior experience at Director level isn’t essential, but you’ll need solid experience in custom builds and capacity scheduling solution rollouts for multiple consulting clients, be hands-on and willing to tasks outside your remit if it means getting the job done!
As well as flexible working, attractive salary, bonus and various benefits, you’ll become a shareholder in a passionate and dynamic business who are at a crucial stage in their growth story.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the current team to ensure good team morale and employee job satisfaction is maximised
- Forecasting and adjusting capacity and delivery plans
- Ensuring quality output by the delivery team
- Providing optimal resource recovery against estimates and expected billable rates
- Strategising for future expansion of team capacity and skills
- Liaising with the Commercial team to provide project estimates, and forecasting potential delivery dates
- Meeting with MD to discuss expansion, adherence to operational KPIs and areas of opportunity
- Continually improving agile project methodology
- Creating repeatable work packages in collaboration with the CTO to improve operational efficiency and scalability
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Employer Brand: how to communicate it effectively November 28, 2023
- Employee Value Proposition: how to build one on a low budget November 28, 2023
- Employer Branding: the secret key for successful hiring November 28, 2023
- [WEBINAR] Building a Successful Career in the Microsoft Space November 20, 2023
- Free Webinar – How to Get Your PL-200 Certification February 10, 2021