Our client has over 20 years of experience designing and building operational and digital solutions for some of the UK’s most established business, membership, and charity sectors.
They are a friendly, talented and motivated group of people who work on a variety of projects with interesting clients. Their environment is flexible, autonomous and fully supportive. A good life, not just good work, is important to these guys!
As an experienced Project Manager, you will work as part of an expert team using agile development methodologies. With a sound working knowledge for software development, you will have the intelligence, knowledge and project management experience necessary to cut straight to what’s relevant and ask the right questions at the right time. You will enjoy working on a variety of web, CRM and app projects.
From your wealth of experience, you’ll thrive on the knowledge that no two projects or clients are the same, and you will be able to use a range of agile methodologies e.g. Scrum, Kanban etc. As an excellent communicator, you will be firm but fair when necessary, building and maintaining confidence with clients and stakeholders alike.
- Experience of project managing complex and diverse, web and app projects of varying sizes/budgets
- The ability to talk to clients in their own language as well as understand the detail from the development team
- Experience working with agile/SCRUM methodology
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps or JIRA
Nice to Haves
- Scrum Master Certification
More benefits you’ll enjoy
GENEROUS ANNUAL LEAVE
Minimum 24 days paid leave and an extra day for every year of service, up to 30 days.
SELF ORGANISING TEAMS
Autonomy, no line manager and responsibility from day one.
WORK FROM HOME & FLEXIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Opportunity to work from home and flexibility to help you manage your responsibilities and hobbies outside of work.
FOCUS ON TRAINING
Generous budgets available each year to spend on courses, conferences and materials.
CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME
Obtain a bike and cycling accessories through us, whilst spreading the cost over 12 months and making unbeatable savings through a tax break.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Employer Brand: how to communicate it effectively November 28, 2023
- Employee Value Proposition: how to build one on a low budget November 28, 2023
- Employer Branding: the secret key for successful hiring November 28, 2023
- [WEBINAR] Building a Successful Career in the Microsoft Space November 20, 2023
- Free Webinar – How to Get Your PL-200 Certification February 10, 2021