AX D365 Functional Consultant
Fulltime – Permanent – Remote & Onsite – Immediate Start – England, UK
Our client is a high growth digital technology business based in various locations around the UK. They are looking for a number of experienced ERP Consultants to join their growing team.
Our client values working with people with different points of view and experiences, so hope to hear from a wide range of talented skilled consultants who have a proven track record in customer engagement, application consultancy and training. You will play a critical part in building their Enterprise vision and grow this practice through the delivery of high profile and high-value Dynamics AX/365 projects.
- Design and visualise output requirements with customers
- Work with customers to understand and define their processes configure the ERP system accordingly
- Assist customers with configuration tasks, data migration and end-to-end testing
- Provide end-user training courses and ad-hoc coaching
- Design and test customisations to the ERP system
- Participate in go-live stages of the project.
- Significant experience with ERP systems, preferably Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365, within the following modules:
o Stock/Trade & Logistics / Procurement;
o Manufacturing / Master Planning / Manufacturing Execution
- Experience with ERP lifecycle management systems such as Microsoft’s Lifecycle Services
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Atlas use as a reporting and/or data cleansing tool
- Experience of multiple reporting tools including SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Power BI and Management Reporter
- Experience of leading both formal and informal training sessions, workshops and presentations
- A strong self-learning ability with an inquisitive mind to keep up to date with evolving product changes etc.
Interested?! Apply directly through our Portal.
Considering a new career opportunity? Have a look at some of the jobs and projects we have with top Microsoft Partners and End Users around the world.
365 Talent Portal was founded by ex-Microsoft leads and we only work with Dynamics 365 jobs; both permanent and contract opportunities of all levels of seniority.
We aim to close the gap in the war for technology talent by providing access to free Dynamics 365 training and career resources so you can update your skills and optimise your job search.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org I New York +1 415 800 4263 I London +44 2071 931 455
Connect with us on Social
Receive Microsoft Dynamics 365 news, career tools, HR guides, event and webinar alerts via our Newsletter
365 Talent Portal's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Newsletter