Contract Dynamics Manufacturing and Process Specialist
Onsite & Remote – Fulltime Position, Immediate Start
A Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Implementation Consultant is required on a subcontract basis to support an implementation of Dynamics 365. Work will be done remotely and at the client’s facilities in Southern California. This engagement is expected to run 2 months.
This role is responsible for meeting with the implementation team and subject matter experts (SMEs) to gather requirements for the implementation, developing a detailed plan to guide the implementation of Dynamics 365 Business Central, training the SMEs on the functionality of the new system, and resolving and issues that arise during and shortly after “go live”.
- Conduct a discovery to gather project requirements
- Summarize findings and develop an implementation plan
- Review existing business processes and assess system fit with business processes
- Identify opportunities to re-engineer business processes
- Guide the client through business process re-engineering
- Define the data migration process, if needed
- Provide training to each functional area within the organization, focusing on the order-to-cash cycle
- Utilize the train-the-trainer approach
- Provide support during and after “go live”
Develop high-level procedural and process documentation
- Assist the SMEs and end-users to develop desk procedures
- As needed, assist the SMEs to train the end-users on the functionality of the new system
- Provide training prior to go-live and post-go-live as needed
- Accurately assess client requirements
- Provide ongoing support/troubleshooting as needed
- Provide consulting services with an emphasis on problem-solving
- Seek direction regarding pending tasks
- Prioritize and complete assignments independently
- Ensure the protection and security of client files and records
- Minimum 1 year’s experience with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in finance, logistics, warehouse, and distribution operations
- In-depth knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications
Interested?! Apply directly through our Portal.
Considering a new career opportunity? Have a look at some of the jobs and projects we have with top Microsoft Partners and End Users around the world.
365 Talent Portal was founded by ex-Microsoft leads and we only work with Dynamics 365 jobs; both permanent and contract opportunities of all levels of seniority.
We aim to close the gap in the war for technology talent by providing access to free Dynamics 365 training and career resources so you can update your skills and optimise your job search.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org I New York +1 415 800 4263 I London +44 2071 931 455
Connect with us on Social
USA: +1 415 800 4263
UK: +44 2071 931 455
Receive Microsoft Dynamics 365 news, career tools, HR guides, event and webinar alerts via our Newsletter
365 Talent Portal's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Newsletter