Contract Dynamics NAV Data Specialist
Onsite & Remote – Part-time Position, Immediate Start
$800 – 960 per day
This role is responsible for providing data migration services in including exporting selected data from multiple versions of Dynamics NAV, performing normalization and cleanup, establishing data consistency and importing clean data. This role is also responsible for evaluating and establishing integrations to third-party applications.
This position is responsible for providing the best possible client services, including but not limited to:
- Review NAV table and field definitions
Normalize and cleanup data per client input
- Migrate data from multiple versions of NAV, including G/L data from the prior year
- Define data validation process
- Review and implement integrations including APIs, and file imports and exports
- Review customizations and assess which should be migrated
- Review business intelligence requirements and identify viable cost-effective solutions
- Post go-live support
- Essential Functions
- Accurately assess client requirements
- Provide ongoing support/troubleshooting as needed
- Provide consulting services with an emphasis on problem-solving
- Seek direction regarding pending tasks
- Prioritize and complete assignments independently
- Ensure protection and security of client files and records
- Minimum 3 years of experience with data migration, data normalization, and Dynamics
- NAV integration with third-party applications
- Minimum 5 years experience with
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Minimum 5 years experience in logistics, warehouse, and distribution operations
- In-depth knowledge of Enterprise
- Resource Planning (ERP) applications
- Knowledge of business intelligence solutions applied to ERP applications
Interested?! Apply directly through our Portal.
Considering a new career opportunity? Have a look at some of the jobs and projects we have with top Microsoft Partners and End Users around the world.
365 Talent Portal was founded by ex-Microsoft leads and we only work with Dynamics 365 jobs; both permanent and contract opportunities of all levels of seniority.
We aim to close the gap in the war for technology talent by providing access to free Dynamics 365 training and career resources so you can update your skills and optimise your job search.
Email email@example.com I New York +1 415 800 4263 I London +44 2071 931 455
Connect with us on Social
Receive Microsoft Dynamics 365 news, career tools, HR guides, event and webinar alerts via our Newsletter
365 Talent Portal's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Newsletter