D365 FO Consultant
Fulltime – Remote & Onsite – Permanent – Immediate Start – England, UK
Our client is a high growth digital technology company. Through strategic acquisition and organic growth, our client is recognised as one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics Partners in the UK.
Our client values working with people with different points of view and experiences, so hope to hear from a wide range of talented skilled D365 Consultants who have a proven track record in customer engagement, application consultancy, and training. You will play a critical part in building their Enterprise vision and grow this practice through the delivery of high profile and high-value Dynamics AX/365 projects.
- Carry out pre-sales engagements, building a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and business challenges, and building and delivering demonstrations of solutions
- Working with customers to understand and define their business processes and to configure Dynamics AX/365 accordingly
- Assisting customers with configuration tasks, data migration and end-to-end testing
- Provide end-user training courses and ad-hoc coaching
- Design and test customisations to the Dynamics AX/365 system
- Participate in go-live stages of project
- Ensure projects remain on track through daily communications with the customer and/or project manager
- Participate in informal or formal design and architecting sessions with fellow consultants;
- Significant experience with Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations
- Experience with ERP lifecycle management systems such as Microsoft’s Lifecycle Services
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Atlas use as a reporting and/or data cleansing tool
- Strengths in requirements gathering and process mapping
- System configuration experience
- Software design experience
- Experience of leading formal or informal training sessions, workshops, and presentations
Interested?! Apply directly through our Portal.
Considering a new career opportunity? Have a look at some of the jobs and projects we have with top Microsoft Partners and End Users around the world.
365 Talent Portal was founded by ex-Microsoft leads and we only work with Dynamics 365 jobs; both permanent and contract opportunities of all levels of seniority.
We aim to close the gap in the war for technology talent by providing access to free Dynamics 365 training and career resources so you can update your skills and optimise your job search.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org I New York +1 415 800 4263 I London +44 2071 931 455
Connect with us on Social
USA: +1 415 800 4263
UK: +44 2071 931 455
Receive Microsoft Dynamics 365 news, career tools, HR guides, event and webinar alerts via our Newsletter
365 Talent Portal's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Newsletter