NAV BC Senior Support Consultant
Fulltime – Permanent – Remote – Immediate Start – Anywhere, USA
$85,000 – $115,000 yearly salary
Our client has quickly flourished into a tenacious Microsoft Gold Partner. As a member of Microsoft’s Inner Circle, they know how to work hard, but also know how important it is to balance work with family and the rest of our lives. In order to achieve that work-life balance, our client provides unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and even beer on-tap. These initiatives and many more have resulted in numerous Best Work Place awards and happy employees.
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, experienced, organized and detail-oriented person to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing solutions to their clients’ technical and best practice requests within Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central. Our client is seeking someone who is passionate about enabling clients’ success while supporting maintainability and repeatability through sound design and execution.
- Possess and maintain comprehensive experience and strong knowledge of core software, business processes and best practices, related technologies and enhancements, and industry trends
- Work pro-actively with clients on strategic projects or initiatives to ensure they continue to receive value from the NAV/Business Central applications
- Work reactively on break/fix support to ensure clients experience minimal service disruptions
- Escalate ISV related product issues and work with partners to drive for resolution
- Apply experience and knowledge while working with clients to ascertain solution requirements, potential technical options within Dynamics NAV /Business Central and related technologies, and scope and resource requirements associated with each option
- Design & test custom solutions & integrations managing functional design & scope. Effectively coordinate with development resources to build and deliver custom solutions and integrations
- Work efficiently with resources from other internal teams or external groups as needed
- Mentor team members
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Information Technology or related field
- 4+ year Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central experience, preferably in a support role
- 4+ year experience with NAV/Business Central Finance/AR/AP modules
- 2+ year experience with NAV/Business Central Manufacturing module preferred
- Object oriented programming experience strongly preferred
- Excellent and demonstrated customer service experience
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Certification preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in both spoken and written English
- Strong technical writing ability.
Interested?! Apply directly through our Portal.
Considering a new career opportunity? Have a look at some of the jobs and projects we have with top Microsoft Partners and End Users around the world.
365 Talent Portal was founded by ex-Microsoft leads and we only work with Dynamics 365 jobs; both permanent and contract opportunities of all levels of seniority.
We aim to close the gap in the war for technology talent by providing access to free Dynamics 365 training and career resources so you can update your skills and optimise your job search.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org I New York +1 415 800 4263 I London +44 2071 931 455
Connect with us on Social
Receive Microsoft Dynamics 365 news, career tools, HR guides, event and webinar alerts via our Newsletter
365 Talent Portal's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Newsletter