How to access Microsoft PartnerSource if you’re not a Partner employee
2 Min Read
Anyone involved in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation lifecycle knows this: getting access to Microsoft PartnerSource is a key professional tool.
However, unless you are a Partner employee, you might be finding it difficult to get access to this platform as a Dynamics consultant.
In this article, we give you an easy way to obtain free PartnerSource access.
What is Microsoft PartnerSource?
First, just in case you don’t know much about it yet, here’s some information about PartnerSource.
Microsoft PartnerSource is the official Microsoft online platform for Dynamics Partners. It’s the go-to place for Dynamics 365 information, documentation, training and professional tools.
What can PartnerSource do for Dynamics professionals?
Here are some of the valuable tools you can find on PartnerSource:
– Latest Dynamics News and upcoming events: regular updates on what is happening in the Microsoft Dynamics community.
– Readiness and training: Access to the Dynamics Learning Portal (DLP) and other training material.
– Partner Essentials: Guides and handbooks, Partner service plans and Partner programs.
– Sales and Marketing: Demo tools, Pre-sales resources, Branding guidelines, case studies and product strategy.
– Pricing and Ordering: Prices sheets, Licencing policies, Operational handbook and Order training material.
– Deployment: Benchmarks, Datasheets, Documentation, Migration tools and Implementation services.
Because this information is designed to help Dynamics Partners manage their relationships with clients, it is particularly useful to consultants who are working independently.
If you can access Microsoft PartnerSource, it will help to guide your interactions with both customers and partners, thus making it easier to build effective professional collaborations.
How can Consultants access Microsoft PartnerSource?
PartnerSource was initially designed to be accessible only by Microsoft Dynamics Partners or by Microsoft employees.
In recognition that we are so focussed on improving and supporting our consultant community, 365 Talent Portal have partnered with Microsoft to offer this to individual Dynamics consultants even if they are not associated to a Partner.
If you are a Dynamics consultant who would like access to PartnerSource, simply click the below button and sign-up to 365talentportal.com.
You’ll then be able to request free PartnerSource access via your 365 Talent Portal dashboard.
Subscribe to our Dynamics 365 Newsletter
Stay up to date with Microsoft Dynamics 365 events, webinars, news, jobs, articles and more by subscribing to our bi-weekly newsletter.
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that “has developed the right model to meet today’s demands with openness, transparency, and a focus on adding value.”
Thousands of Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training and great jobs. For your Dynamics staffing needs visit 365talentportal.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us on +1 415 800 4263 (USA) or +44 2071 931 455 (UK)
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Webinar: LinkedIn for Microsoft Partners & Consultants October 10, 2019
- Reselling Dynamics 365 Business Central May 22, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019