How to access Microsoft PartnerSource if you’re not a Partner employee
However, unless you are a Partner employee, you might be finding it difficult to get access to this platform as a Dynamics consultant.
In this article, we give you an easy way to obtain free PartnerSource access.
What is Microsoft PartnerSource?
First, just in case you don’t know much about it yet, here’s some information about PartnerSource.
Microsoft PartnerSource is the official Microsoft online platform for Dynamics Partners. It’s the go-to place for Dynamics 365 information, documentation, training and professional tools.
What can PartnerSource do for Dynamics professionals?
Here are some of the valuable tools you can find on PartnerSource:
– Latest Dynamics News and upcoming events: regular updates on what is happening in the Microsoft Dynamics community.
– Readiness and training: Access to training material.
– Partner Essentials: Guides and handbooks, Partner service plans and Partner programs.
– Sales and Marketing: Demo tools, Pre-sales resources, Branding guidelines, case studies and product strategy.
– Pricing and Ordering: Prices sheets, Licencing policies, Operational handbook and Order training material.
– Deployment: Benchmarks, Datasheets, Documentation, Migration tools and Implementation services.
Because this information is designed to help Dynamics Partners manage their relationships with clients, it is particularly useful to consultants who are working independently.
If you can access Microsoft PartnerSource, it will help to guide your interactions with both customers and partners, thus making it easier to build effective professional collaborations.
How can Consultants access Microsoft PartnerSource?
PartnerSource was initially designed to be accessible only by Microsoft Dynamics Partners or by Microsoft employees.
In recognition that we are so focussed on improving and supporting our consultant community, 365 Talent Portal have partnered with Microsoft to offer this to individual Dynamics consultants even if they are not associated to a Partner.
If you are a Dynamics consultant who would like access to PartnerSource, simply click the below button and sign-up to 365talentportal.com.
You’ll then be able to request free PartnerSource access via your 365 Talent Portal dashboard.
Subscribe to our Dynamics 365 Newsletter
Stay up to date with Microsoft Dynamics 365 events, webinars, news, jobs, articles and more by subscribing to our bi-weekly newsletter.
Thousands of Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training and great jobs. For your Dynamics staffing needs visit 365talentportal.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us on +1 415 800 4263 (USA) or +44 2071 931 455 (UK)
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Employer Brand: how to communicate it effectively November 28, 2023
- Employee Value Proposition: how to build one on a low budget November 28, 2023
- Employer Branding: the secret key for successful hiring November 28, 2023
- [WEBINAR] Building a Successful Career in the Microsoft Space November 20, 2023
- Free Webinar – How to Get Your PL-200 Certification February 10, 2021