New registration experience for Dynamics consultants
It is now easier than ever for Dynamics consultants to gain access to specialised Dynamics 365 career services! 365 Talent Portal has recently redesigned the registration experience for Dynamics Consultants and other Microsoft professionals.
The goal of this redesign is to make it quicker and easier for our users to join our portal, and to give them more control over the information which they share via our website. To accomplish this, we have reduced the amount of fields we ask our users to fill in during registration. We’ve also made it easier and quicker to enter the information we still need to request.
What is different now
- You only need to enter the information which is absolutely necessary to reference you as a Dynamics consultant into our database.
- Our registration process is now divided in 5 quick steps instead of one long page.
- The design has been made more user friendly, so that it’s easier to enter the relevant information.
What does this mean for Dynamics consultants
This improved registration process means that it is now easier for Dynamics consultants to join our community, thus gaining access to:
- Specialised Microsoft Dynamics training
- A targeted Dynamics job board with recent adverts from some of the top employers in the Dynamics market
- Access to a variety of Dynamics professional resources and websites
- If you so choose, Dynamics news, updates and tips sent right to your mailbox
What will happen next?
A few additional changes will be made to this new consultant registration process before May 25th, for the purpose of GDPR compliance.
The registration process for our Customer and Student accounts will also be improved in a similar way.
365 Talent Portal is the online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Webinar – Understanding the Microsoft Solutions Partner Badges October 2, 2022
- Operations Director June 7, 2022
- Partner Sales Manager June 7, 2022
- Cloud Sales Engineer – AUS June 7, 2022
- Channel Partner Manager June 7, 2022