How to retain Dynamics 365 employees – free guide
Having a great employee retention policy is valuable in all industries, but in the Dynamics market, it’s essential. Hiring great Dynamics 365 employees is difficult. It takes time, effort, and it costs a lot of money. Because of this, keeping your best Dynamics consultants is an integral part of the success of your business.
The third part of our Winning the war for Microsoft Dynamics Talent series will provide you with clear steps to building or improving your internal policies so that your top Dynamics 365 employees stay with you longer. It will also provide you with ways to help your Dynamics teams to grow and encourage them to get even better at what they do.
Main steps for retaining Dynamics 365 employees
You can build a solid retention and development policy for your Dynamics teams in a few easy steps:
- Identify the people you want to keep: your plans for employee retention should target, first and foremost, the Dynamics employees whose contribution is most valuable to your business. You’ll need to define what this means for you, and how you will assess each of your team members against these criteria.
- Build an individual recognition program: this is how you will let your employees know what is expected of them, and how you will make your best contributors feel valued.
- Provide training and mentoring: it’s an essential part to helping your top people grow.
- Provide amazing work conditions: most Dynamics employers now provide access to training and career development. To differentiate yourself, you also need to consider the ways in which your work environment affect your employees.
Your detailed guide to retaining Dynamics 365 Talent
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that saves Dynamics Partners & End-Users over 50% in recruitment fees. Over 6000 Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training, events, downloads and great jobs. It’s free for Consultants, while hiring companies pay a small subscription fee to advertise and directly contact them.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- 5 tips to kickstart your Microsoft Power Platform training June 2, 2021
- Microsoft Digital Skills Week – 20% Discount on Azure and BizApps Training April 23, 2021
- Webinar – How to Get Your PL-200 Certification March 1, 2021
- Webinar – Microsoft Partner Contribution Indicators Explained February 9, 2021
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Certification Journey January 12, 2021