ERP Business Analyst or Consultant
Fulltime – Onsite – Permanent – Immediate Start – New Jersey, USA
$85,000 – $100,000 yearly salary
Using both business and technical skills, the candidate will work directly with clients to identify business requirements with sufficient detail, clarity, and approval to allow solution development.
The candidate must be client orientated, be a self-starter and have the ability to deliver business and client value.
Using both business and technical skills, the candidate will work directly with clients to identify business requirements.
You will apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve system and business process issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT/ ERP system investments.
Additionally, you can also expect to work closely with the sales team to develop and close new projects and maintain customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction and ease of on-going support.
- Conducts analysis of client business processes and functional requirements. Prepares appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- Analyzes the data, evaluates existing application products, and recommend efficient, cost-effective solutions that support client business processes and functional requirements.
- Documents functional requirements, workflow and system specifications. Applies technical and business knowledge to analyze client requirements and match them to system functionality.
- Performs gap analysis, identifies options and makes recommendations on best methods to address gaps. This may include customizations, third-party products, process changes or other industry best practices.
- Becomes familiar with the key functions of the client’s key systems in order to easily identify integration points and make recommendations.
- Develops technical and industry-specific knowledge on an on-going basis and keeps up to date with industry trends and latest technology solutions.
- Ensures timely administration and entering time and expense reports in a timely manner.
- Interacts with peers and managers to share knowledge, raise critical issues and suggest process improvements.
- Supports the sales team with business opportunities by assisting with estimate and proposal generation, performing demos, and responding to customer Pre-sales requests as needed
- Strong relationship and social skills with the ability to build and manage a strategic external industry network
- 3+ years of ERP implementation experience (Epicor, Infor, Syspro, SAP, MS Dynamics or similar)
- Consulting background with a record of delivering technical solutions within defined timeframes and budgets
- Strong business expertise, a keen understanding of business needs, and the ability to ensure solutions, strategies, and practices.
- Experience translating business requirements into solution specifications.
- Experience leading requirements definition and design sessions through the use of interviews, surveys, user workshops, product/prototype demo’s, etc.
Interested?! Apply directly through our Portal.
Considering a new career opportunity? Have a look at some of the jobs and projects we have with top Microsoft Partners and End Users around the world.
365 Talent Portal was founded by ex-Microsoft leads and we only work with Dynamics 365 jobs; both permanent and contract opportunities of all levels of seniority.
We aim to close the gap in the war for technology talent by providing access to free Dynamics 365 training and career resources so you can update your skills and optimise your job search.
Email email@example.com I New York +1 415 800 4263 I London +44 2071 931 455
Connect with us on Social
Receive Microsoft Dynamics 365 news, career tools, HR guides, event and webinar alerts via our Newsletter
365 Talent Portal's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Newsletter