A look back at 365 Talent Portal’s year in 2018
3 Min Read
As we near the end of 2018, we wanted to share with our community of Microsoft Partners, Dynamics 365 users, consultants, trainers, students, graduates, employees, investors and pretty much any stakeholder what we’ve been up to this past year as well as let you know a little bit about our plans for the future.
COMMUNITY: Dynamics Consultants, Trainers, Students & Graduates
- We have grown our Consultant members by 31% this year to 7,300 registered Dynamics 365 Consultants on our platform
- Over 2600 Consultants and Students are getting free access to the Dynamics Learning Platform through us
- 257 professionals passed their Dynamics 365 exams and gained certifications through us as a result of using the online training on the Dynamics Learning Portal
- Mentorship program with MVP Don Riggs – we launched a mentorship program to help individuals interested in Dynamics 365 start their career and gain recognition.
CLIENTS: Microsoft Partners & Dynamics 365 Users
- Recruitment – we helped hundreds of companies hire Microsoft Dynamics Consultants in 134 countries around the world
- Dynamics 365 Trainers – we have delivered 95 training workshops in 24 countries
- Earlier this year we introduced monthly payment options for our Silver and Gold Memberships
- We’ve also been building a plan to improve our platform features and to bring in more services in 2019
PARTNERSHIPS: Microsoft &Adobe
- More work with Microsoft – we are working together on multiple training and content initiatives around the world
- Adobe: we’re partnering with Adobe to pilot offering Consultants access to free Adobe Marketing Cloud training
MARKETING: Website, Resources and more
- We’re currently working on creating a new website with more functionality, information and resources for our community and visitors
- And we’re working on creating a lot more content for Dynamics 365 users, students, graduates, consultants and partners
EVENTS: Dynamics 365 for Talent, Partner Incentives, eXtreme365, Inspire and beyond
- Teaming up with Johan Jonsson, Dynamics Incentives Lead at Microsoft we delivered a webinar on how Partners can make the most of their incentives
- We also ran a Dynamics 365 for Talent webinar delivered by Lydia Williams, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Microsoft
- eXtreme365 – Steve (our COO) and Elena were invited to present at eXtreme365 in Dubrovnik and Austin, USA and ran a number of workshops & sessions on recruitment & resources
- Microsoft Inspire Conferences in Las Vegas – we were delighted that Elena was featured in the opening keynote in front of thousands of Partners
ELENA’S ACHIEVEMENTS: IAMCP & The WIT Network
- International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) – we are delighted that Elena (our CEO) was invited to join as a Board Member in the UK chapter
- The Women in Technology Network (WIT) – Elena is also on the UK Board and is very excited about inspiring more women to join our sector
INVESTMENT: Internal & External
- Investment – we are growing in USA, if you’re interested in more info about our investment, let us know by emailing us at email@example.com
- We’ve been growing our team and have taken on three new hires this past year
There are plenty of other exciting projects and initiatives going on as we’re expanding, transforming and picking up some serious momentum and we’ll report on those as they approach.
If you’re interested in getting in touch or staying in the loop, we’re very active on our social channels too
365 Talent Portal on LinkedIn
365 Talent Portal on Twitter
365 Talent Portal on Facebook
Subscribe to our Dynamics 365 Newsletter
Stay up to date with Microsoft Dynamics 365 events, webinars, news, jobs, articles and more by subscribing to our Newsletter.
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that “has developed the right model to meet today’s demands with openness, transparency, and a focus on adding value.”
Thousands of Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training and great jobs. For your Dynamics staffing needs visit 365talentportal.com
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Call us on +1 415 800 4263 (USA) or +44 2071 931 455 (UK)
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Presales Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries April 2, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries March 28, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019