Business Central Consultant
Fulltime – Permanent – Remote & Onsite – Immediate Start – England, UK
Our client is a high growth digital technology company. Through strategic acquisition and organic growth, they are recognised as one of the leading Microsoft Dynamics Partners in the UK.
This role sits in their newly created Business Central team. The focus of this team is to help organisations digitally transform through the use of Dynamics 365 Business Central. Dynamics 365 Business Central is a brand new solution from Microsoft that helps SMBs combine their finance, operations, CRM, manufacturing and more in one system.
Our client is looking for someone with the consultant mindset, a problem solver at heart who has experience delivering organisational change or large IT projects. Someone that understands how to capture requirements and deliver large scale IT projects and can use their existing business or finance skills and knowledge to help organisations.
- Work with customers to build a comprehensive understanding of their requirements and business challenges
- Input into and support the implementation of the Dynamics 365 BC functional strategy
- Work with customers to understand and define their business process and to configure the Dynamics 365 BC solution accordingly
- Assist customers with configuration tasks, data migration and end-to-end testing
- Provide end-user training courses and ad-hoc coaching
- Participate in go-live stages of projects
- Ensure projects remain on track through daily communications with the customer and/or project manager
- Design and test customisations to the Dynamics 365 BC system, and work with the customer through acceptance of these
- Participate in sales and marketing activities to promote Incremental Group and our Dynamics 365 BC capability.
- Strong understanding of IT projects
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to present and run workshops to gather requirements
- Experience with ERP or financial system projects is desirable
- Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics products (AX. D365, NAV, BC) is highly desirable. d .
Interested?! Apply directly through our Portal.
Considering a new career opportunity? Have a look at some of the jobs and projects we have with top Microsoft Partners and End Users around the world.
365 Talent Portal was founded by ex-Microsoft leads and we only work with Dynamics 365 jobs; both permanent and contract opportunities of all levels of seniority.
We aim to close the gap in the war for technology talent by providing access to free Dynamics 365 training and career resources so you can update your skills and optimise your job search.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org I New York +1 415 800 4263 I London +44 2071 931 455
Connect with us on Social
Receive Microsoft Dynamics 365 news, career tools, HR guides, event and webinar alerts via our Newsletter
365 Talent Portal's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Newsletter