D365 FO Functional ConsultantFulltime – Onsite & Remote – Immediate start – Nottingham, UK Competitive Salary Our client’s core vision is to attract, develop and retain the best people in the industry. They value initiative and innovation at all levels of the organisation. Through involved and inspired leadership, they develop employees personally and professionally. As an employee of our client, you will become part of an international culture of committed colleagues and strongly manifested corporate values. You will quickly earn the responsibility level naturally linked to your skills and achievements.
To work as part of a customer facing project team to provide functional and business expertise in a specific module area to ensure successful high-quality project implementation.
- Carry out assigned tasks to a high quality and comprehensive standard, achieving high Customer satisfaction in accordance with the entered contractual agreements and the scope of the Project
- Understand and apply our clients formalised methods and procedures for project implementation
- Conduct project scoping activities and complete documentation that is comprehensive in content, in line with project requirements
- Deliver training courses to meet the specific requirements of the Customer for both standard system and special customisations
- Co-ordinate and conduct functional requirements analysis and complete documentation in line with the project requirements that is comprehensive in content (including; functional requirements, gap identification, systems change requests, actions, etc.)
- Challenge customer requests for modifications and consider workarounds or alternatives and assist with the cost-benefit analysis
- Complete the customer-specific configuration and build of the application in accordance with the functional requirement
- Complete the specification and testing of accepted customisations and the integration of various system components
- Complete process testing and issue resolution, attempting to solve enquiries and error reports independently before involving colleagues and/or third parties. (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics Service Department)
- Provide Go-Live support and handover to relevant department.
- 5+ years consultancy experience within Microsoft Dynamics
- 5+ years or more consultancy experience with another relevant ERP/CRM product
- Demonstrable relevant Dynamics product knowledge for the role
- Experience of requirements gathering
- Presentation / training
- Experience in coaching/mentoring customers and colleagues
- Experience in delivering training or public speaking
- Proven presentation skills
- Microsoft Office advanced user
- Knowledge of other ERP, BI, CRM products
Interested?! Apply directly through our Portal.
Considering a new career opportunity? Have a look at some of the jobs and projects we have with top Microsoft Partners and End Users around the world.
365 Talent Portal was founded by ex-Microsoft leads and we only work with Dynamics 365 jobs; both permanent and contract opportunities of all levels of seniority.
We aim to close the gap in the war for technology talent by providing access to free Dynamics 365 training and career resources so you can update your skills and optimise your job search.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org I New York +1 415 800 4263 I London +44 2071 931 455
Connect with us on Social
Receive Microsoft Dynamics 365 news, career tools, HR guides, event and webinar alerts via our Newsletter
365 Talent Portal’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 Newsletter