D365 FO Retail ConsultantFulltime – Onsite – Permanent – Zaltbommel, Netherlands €48,000 – €60,000 Do you want to work for a professional, flexible and growing Microsoft technology specialist? Our client is an innovative industry expert who can provide great attention to personal development and excellent employment conditions.
You will be responsible for advising and supporting our customers during the implementation processes.
You determine the wishes and requirements of the customers and translate them into a suitable solution. You are involved in this from the preliminary investigation, during the implementation supervision, up to and including going live.
With your experience and your communication skills, you are able to help the customer in making decisions about the correct design of the software.
- You have an HBO level of work and thinking
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a comparable position
- You have experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (F & O / Retail)
- You are an enthusiastic, goal-oriented team player so that both the project team and the client like you
- Other characteristics are: analytical, thorough and proactive
- Excellent communication skills
- Dutch and English are spoken and written at least at C1 level
- A third language (French, German or Spanish) at B level is an advantage.
Interested?! Apply directly through our Portal.
Considering a new career opportunity? Have a look at some of the jobs and projects we have with top Microsoft Partners and End Users around the world.
365 Talent Portal was founded by ex-Microsoft leads and we only work with Dynamics 365 jobs; both permanent and contract opportunities of all levels of seniority.
We aim to close the gap in the war for technology talent by providing access to free Dynamics 365 training and career resources so you can update your skills and optimise your job search.
Email email@example.com I New York +1 415 800 4263 I London +44 2071 931 455
Connect with us on Social
Receive Microsoft Dynamics 365 news, career tools, HR guides, event and webinar alerts via our Newsletter
365 Talent Portal's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Newsletter