Dynamics NAV Consultant
Fulltime – Permanent – Remote & Onsite – Immediate Start – England, UK
Our client is a high growth digital technology business based in various locations around the UK. To support the growth and development of their Business Central practice they are looking for Consultants that understand the Dynamics NAV architecture and functionality. They will provide tailored support and training package to get you up to speed with Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Our client values working with people with different points of view and experiences, so hope to hear from a wide range of talented skilled consultants who have a proven track record in customer engagement, application consultancy, and training. You will play a critical part in building the companies Dynamics vision and grow this practice through the delivery of high profile and high-value Dynamics 365 Business Central projects.
- Carry out pre-sales engagements, building a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and business challenges, and building and delivering demonstrations of solutions
- Working with customers to understand and define their business processes and to configure Dynamics NAV/365 Business Central accordingly
- Assisting customers with configuration tasks, data migration and end-to-end testing
- Provide end-user training courses and ad-hoc coaching;
- Design and test customisations
- Participate in go-live stages of projects
- Push projects along through daily communications with the customer and/or project manager
- Participate in informal or formal design and architecting sessions with fellow consultants;
- Implementing and customising a finance or ERP system
- Strong understanding of finance and accountancy
- The ability to run workshops with customers
- The ability to take customer requirements and translate that into functionality
- Microsoft Dynamics experience (AX. D365, NAV, BC) is highly desirable.
Interested?! Apply directly through our Portal.
Considering a new career opportunity? Have a look at some of the jobs and projects we have with top Microsoft Partners and End Users around the world.
365 Talent Portal was founded by ex-Microsoft leads and we only work with Dynamics 365 jobs; both permanent and contract opportunities of all levels of seniority.
We aim to close the gap in the war for technology talent by providing access to free Dynamics 365 training and career resources so you can update your skills and optimise your job search.
Email email@example.com I New York +1 415 800 4263 I London +44 2071 931 455
Connect with us on Social
Receive Microsoft Dynamics 365 news, career tools, HR guides, event and webinar alerts via our Newsletter
365 Talent Portal's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Newsletter