Senior NAV BC Developer
Fulltime – Remote & Onsite – Immediate Start – Nationwide, USA
Our client began with an idea: How can Microsoft implementations be done better? They have quickly flourished into a tenacious Microsoft Gold Partner. As a member of Microsoft’s Inner Circle, they know how to work hard, but also know how important it is to balance work with family and the rest of our lives. In order to achieve that work-life balance, our client provides unlimited vacation, paid parental leave and even beer on-tap in their offices. These initiatives, and many more have resulted in numerous Best Work Place awards and happy employees.
Our client focus’ on allowing our employees to be creative, imaginative and nerdy. Does this sound like a team you would like to be a part of? Keep Scrolling!
Our client is a looking for a highly motivated, honest and passionate person with experience developing for Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Dynamics 365 Business Central.
A developer is tasked with building tables, pages, code, reports, and integrations in Dynamics NAV for the business’ clients.
- Modifying or creating pages, reports, tables or custom logic in C/AL, AL, and Extensions
- Documenting features created or modified
- Working with functional consultants to understand features and to relay accurately and effectively what changes have been made
- Investigating existing environments for functionality troubleshooting or scoping purposes
- Relaying status updates as needed to project managers and other team members
- Writing blogs on development topics to contribute to the Stoneridge blog
- 2+ years of experience programming in Dynamics NAV, experience with Business Central / AL Extensions a plus!
- Ability to communicate well both orally and in written English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to constantly update oneself on new software and market conditions
- Ability to write queries to query a SQL database is ideal
- Certifications in Dynamics NAV development is highly preferred
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively in both spoken and written English
- Ability to travel to customer sites as required
- Ability to work collaboratively for the best interests of the business and the team
Perks of the Job
Paid Paternity & Maternity Leave
Interested?! Apply directly through our Portal.
Considering a new career opportunity? Have a look at some of the jobs and projects we have with top Microsoft Partners and End Users around the world.
365 Talent Portal was founded by ex-Microsoft leads and we only work with Dynamics 365 jobs; both permanent and contract opportunities of all levels of seniority.
We aim to close the gap in the war for technology talent by providing access to free Dynamics 365 training and career resources so you can update your skills and optimise your job search.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org I New York +1 415 800 4263 I London +44 2071 931 455
Connect with us on Social
Receive Microsoft Dynamics 365 news, career tools, HR guides, event and webinar alerts via our Newsletter
365 Talent Portal's Microsoft Dynamics 365 Newsletter