Free webinar by Microsoft – Roadmap for Dynamics CRM
New series of Dynamics CRM webinars via 365 Talent Portal
After the success of our first Dynamics AX session on August 28th, Microsoft have agreed to start a series of monthly Dynamics CRM webinars for 365 Talent Portal members.
These webinars will cover the latest updates in the Dynamics CRM area. They will be presented by Microsoft representatives and hosted by 365 Talent Portal.
First webinar: Roadmap for Dynamics CRM
The release of Dynamics CRM 2016 has just been announced for the fourth quarter of this calendar year, which makes it the ideal time for consultants to find out more about the future of CRM.
This webinar will be a great opportunity for Dynamics CRM consultants to get information about the upcoming release directly from Microsoft and to ask them questions.
Friday 18th of September, 12:30-13:30 pm UK time (7:30 am EST, 1:30 pm CET)
Bruce Nicholson and Sam Garrett, Partner Technology Strategists for Microsoft UK.
– Dynamics CRM 2016 release
– Demo environments
– Q&A Discussion
How to join:
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of consultants. With a network spanning 89 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – 365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Reselling Dynamics 365 Business Central May 22, 2019
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant job – USA May 21, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Presales Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries April 2, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries March 28, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019