Web Developer .Net
Not your average nine-to-five!
Our client are a friendly, talented and motivated group of people who work on a variety of projects with interesting clients. Their environment is autonomous yet fully supportive
As a team they recognise that, whilst work is important, it’s not the only thing in ones life. You are fully supported with flexibility to deal with other responsibilities and stuff that arises. A good life, not just good work, is important to these guys!
You’ll have access to a generous training budget and be surrounded by very talented and experienced colleagues from whom you can also learn.
- Delivery of target velocity each sprint
- Responsible for quality of their User Stories:
- Write DevOps Wikis for their User Stories
- Performance and Security for their User Stories
- Detailed tasks creation and estimation for assigned user stories
- Story Point estimates with the SCRUM team
- Code reviews for pull request
- Updating of Azure DevOps tasks stsatus
- Technical Review of their User Stories
Essential skills and experience
- Commercial experience in developing in C#, preferably with a wide range of web, app or software development projects under your belt
- Strong C# skills
- Good understanding of object oriented programming
- Great problem-solving skills
- Familiar with working to agile/ scrum practices
- Passion to further train and develop skills, open to learning Dynamics 365
Nice to haves
- Experience of integrating systems, especially with Dynamics CRM/365
- Familiarity with using Azure DevOps
More benefits you’ll enjoy
GENEROUS ANNUAL LEAVE
Minimum 24 days paid leave and an extra day for every year of service, up to 30 days.
SELF ORGANISING TEAMS
Autonomy, no line manager and responsibility from day one.
WORK FROM HOME & FLEXIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT
Opportunity to work from home and flexibility to help you manage your responsibilities and hobbies outside of work.
FOCUS ON TRAINING
Generous budgets available each year to spend on courses, conferences and materials.
CYCLE TO WORK SCHEME
Obtain a bike and cycling accessories through us, whilst spreading the cost over 12 months and making unbeatable savings through a tax break.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Employer Brand: how to communicate it effectively November 28, 2023
- Employee Value Proposition: how to build one on a low budget November 28, 2023
- Employer Branding: the secret key for successful hiring November 28, 2023
- [WEBINAR] Building a Successful Career in the Microsoft Space November 20, 2023
- Free Webinar – How to Get Your PL-200 Certification February 10, 2021