Get direct access to the best Dynamics freelancers for less
There is now a new way of finding Microsoft Dynamics freelance talent! No need to pay excruciating recruitment fees. No more wasted days of looking for people on social media sites. No advertising positions on generic portals which result in hundreds of irrelevant applications.
365 Freelance (www.365freelance.com) is the new way – join our new Dynamics platform and search through the hundreds of available contractors, their background, experience, availability & rates. You can also post projects and let them contact you if they are interested. We enable you to connect directly with the freelancers and agree on the terms and conditions of the contract.
Here is why you should hire Dynamics contractors using 365 Freelance from now on:
- Save a fortune – the only charge is a low quarterly membership fee http://www.365freelance.com/fees far cheaper than agency charges
- Unlimited hire – hire as many people as you wish with no extra payment to us
- No automatic renewal – once you find the person you need, no need to renew if you don’t want to hire anyone else
- Refund – we’ll pay your membership back if you don’t find the right person for your project (provided you follow the steps outlined in our refunds policy)
Sign up with www.365freelance.com and find the best Dynamics independent consultants. You have nothing to lose, only lots of money and time to save.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- 5 tips to kickstart your Microsoft Power Platform training June 2, 2021
- Microsoft Digital Skills Week – 20% Discount on Azure and BizApps Training April 23, 2021
- Webinar – How to Get Your PL-200 Certification March 1, 2021
- Webinar – Microsoft Partner Contribution Indicators Explained February 9, 2021
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Certification Journey January 12, 2021