"Dating site" concept for finding Microsoft Dynamics projects and consultants
Dating sites have been very popular for searching for and finding potential perfect partners. Why can’t we apply the same model in the business environment where we need to match requirements for resources to available consultants?
Surely the logic of “I’d like to meet someone who is 30-35, tall, has blue eyes, lives in Los Angeles, etc…” can be replicated in the case of a company who needs someone who is “an Dynamics CRM technical consultant with experience in financial services, charges GBP 500 per day, can work in Manchester and is available from the 1st of April”?
The consultants, on the other hand, can search for their next job, in the same way: “I am looking for a Dynamics GP project, based in Spain with a daily rate of 350-400 EURO”.
365 Freelance offers just that, we are the “matchmakers” of the Microsoft Dynamics world. Our online platform provides an advanced search engine that can narrow down the available resources and projects to meet your requirements. No need to spend hours and a fortune with recruitment consultants if you can do this yourself online. Register for free with us at www.365freelance.com to find your ideal freelancer or your next dream project.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Webinar: LinkedIn for Microsoft Partners & Consultants October 10, 2019
- Reselling Dynamics 365 Business Central May 22, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019