Discover the Dynamics 365 AI Business Apps
Microsoft are bringing the power of AI to their business applications. They’ve developed three Dynamics 365 AI applications designed to support sales, marketing and customer service activities. If you’re curious about the ways in which AI can help your business, read on!
Dynamics 365 AI products are aimed at further empowering your marketing and sales efforts. Would you like to find out what you might be able to do with them? We’ve detailed some of the main features for you.
Dynamics 365 AI for Sales
Dynamics 365 AI for Sales is a business application whose purpose is to maximize the results of your sales teams by guiding them towards the right leads at the right time.
Here are a few things Dynamics 365 AI for sales can do:
- Identify the best leads based on their chances of leading to a sale.
- Suggest the most effective ways of building relationships with each lead.
- Analyse exchanges across several platforms to assess how the relationship is evolving.
- Automate some sales processes by analysing the way your sales team works.
For a full description of the features of this app, check out the Dynamics 365 AI for Sales official page!
Dynamics 365 AI for Customer Service
Dynamics 365 AI for Customer service supports and increases the engagement of your existing customers.
A few of its features are:
- Provide insights which track customer satisfaction.
- Predict potential issues so they can be prevented.
- Track the performance of customer support activities and provide tailored insights to improve its results.
- Allow to deploy virtual AI agents which let customer service agents focus on the issues for which they are most needed.
The full details of the app’s features are available on the Dynamics 365 AI for Customer Service official page.
Dynamics 365 AI Market Insights
Dynamics 365 AI Market Insights is a great tool for building your brand online.
Here is what it can do:
- Gather data from social media and other online sources relevant to your market.
- Identify industry trends which you can then include to your content and social media strategies.
- Find relevant conversations and topics in which you can get involved to increase your reach.
- Help to identify sales leads.
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the way your brand is perceived via sentiment analysis.
- Provide insights for effective brand building.
All the details of what this solution can do are available on the Dynamics 365 AI for Market Insights official page.
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that saves Dynamics Partners & End-Users over 50% in recruitment fees. Thousands Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training, events, downloads and great jobs. It’s free for Consultants, while hiring companies pay a small subscription fee to advertise and directly contact them.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- [Webinar] Future-proofing your finance industry career by moving to tech August 23, 2023
- Career changers, build Your Microsoft Technologies Career Plan in 5 steps June 20, 2023
- 5 Reasons to Never Accept a Counteroffer April 13, 2023
- [Webinar] Discover the Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Career March 16, 2023
- How to create a video to attract candidates March 14, 2023