Microsoft NAVcast – Dynamics NAV 2017 launch day webinar
September and October are always a busy time for Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365. And NAV 2017 is almost here – launch day is 24th October. Are you missing out on the announcements at Directions 2016, DirectionsEMEA, and Summit 2016 but want to catch up with the latest NAV and Dynamics 365 news? Our regular NAV webinar is here to help again.
Join Andrea Ely from Microsoft and 365 Talent Portal consultants to find out about the latest release of Dynamics NAV, plus announcements from the Autumn events, including more news on Dynamics 365 Enterprise which is being released in the US and Canada in October.
PLEASE REGISTER HERE TO ATTEND
The webinar is Dynamics NAV 2017 Launch Day – Monday, the 24th of October at 12:30 till 13:30 BST (UK time), 17:00 IST, 19:30 SGT, 22:30 AEDT, 07:30 EDT.
Presenter: Andrea Ely, Technical Solution Professional Dynamics ERP, Microsoft UK Duration: 60 mins
The agenda includes:
- Dynamics NAV 2017 summary of announcements from this autumn’s events, including :
- Azure Machine Learning
- Outlook integration
- Dynamics 365 news and Product Roadmap – contents and key dates
- Where to learn more
- We’ll round off with some ‘best practice’ presentations and ‘how to’ updates from some of the NAV experts in our own member community.
Do come and join us – you’ll catch up on all the news from THREE Microsoft Conferences without leaving your desk!
You’ll need to register prior to attendance so PLEASE REGISTER HERE to send us your contact details. We look forward to welcoming you on the day!
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that enables thousands of Microsoft Dynamics consultants to improve their technical, consulting, and soft skills, as well as advertise their profiles whenever they choose to look for work. This profile gives Microsoft Dynamics partners and end-users instant, direct access to the consultants if they want to be contacted. With a network spanning 114 countries, 365 Talent Portal allows companies to search for consultants based on their detailed skills, rates and available dates, to find the best consultants for their projects. Companies can find and employ them on a very low cost model on either a freelance or permanent basis, without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. To find and hire excellent Dynamics resource, please go to 365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Presales Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries April 2, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries March 28, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019